Wappler 5.1.1 Released
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Another great stability and improvements update for you this week!
We have improved event more the App Structure panel to be faster and have much more accurate selection after inserting various components.
The Bootstrap 5 badges and other previously inline components now appear as nested components for much better management.
Furthermore now we have global options to use or not the new quick menus in the App properties and design view, so you can choose what suits you more.
And last but not least we have fixed huge amount of issues reported in out community.
- Correctly mark new mobile projects as such and not node alike projects
- Automatically fix wrongly marked mobile projects as node alike when editing and saving the mobile project options
- Improved refreshing of pages display to be more performant in general and more reliable on Mac
- Optimized refreshing for Pages Manager further to be done only if the panel was visible
- Improved rendering of content pages bound to a head page
- Added global Wappler options to use or now the quick menu’s for inserting attributes in the property panels and in design view for inserting elements
- Show all available items in design view insert panel when the quick menu is disabled
- Improved theme detecting and handling when the main window is not open
- Improved child windows close clean up
App Structure Panel
- Improved selection after insert or position change of inline elements like badges or icons
- Improved also speed of property changes and refresh
- Improved speed, reliability and selection retaining when performing component actions like insert, duplicate, move and delete
App Connect Sockets
- Added new property for Remote URL that can contain the full url to the remote Server Connect API site. Usually useful for mobile projects that use a remote API for as data source
- Improved editor in tabs to mark the action as dirty on move or copying action steps
- Improved renaming of library actions to also rename the action already open in a tab editor
- Improved stability of refreshing after edit in popup
- Improved muted text tag to be part of headings, but also available separately for adding dynamic attributes
- Improved linked badge to contain also position within parent
- Improved inserting of inline badges, spinners, muted text and font awesome icons. Now those are available as separate children elements and are also show in the App Structure tree as separate children, so can be easily managed and also their dynamic attributes better manageable.
- Fixed ternary operators with strings
- Updated NodeJS to version 16 for all new projects and also use the latest Debian 11 Bullseye for all new Docker based NodeJS projects
- Fixed icons now showing in list view for Bootstrap themes
- Renaming library actions bug
- Bring Back Search For Dynamic Attribute & Events Picker
- Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'icon') at addGlobalVar
- Invalid options display for inserting inside a data detail element
- BS Mobile App Issues
- Framework 7 + Capacitor
- Ternary Operation not works in Server Side
- Position of secondary text
- Partials (/views/partials) in the Project Folder do not refresh when elements are converted to partial
- Manual edit of script tag is deleted on save
- Mobile bootstrap routing issues
- Socket not working with mobile app
- Inline border spinner properties GUI issue
- Make NodeJS 16 default for NodeJS projects
- A couple of thoughts - context menu
- Wappler 5.0.0 Beta 5: Initial UI Thoughts
- Wappler 5.0.0 Beta 5: Can't add content to a data detail region
- Drag/drop server actions does not work on edit
- BS5 Mobile App project - bug or am I misunderstanding?
- Capacitor: Electron files do not update
- Flow Editor sometimes doesn't save changes after editing
- Bug With Font Awesome Property Panel
- App & Node Api Sockets.io not working
- Socket.io is not working properly
- Is it possible to use realtime data update between 2 NodeJS sites?
- Bug In Page Flow Editor Sometimes Not Saving Changes
- Prompt for Save missing