BS Mobile App Issues

Wappler Version : 5.0.4
Operating System : Mac M1
Server Model: Mobile App
Database Type:
Hosting Type:

There are a couple of issues for Mobile BS5 projects that continue - there was a thread but it was auto closed after being marked a solved. The issues still continue for me in 5.0.4 (for both new and existing projects)

Original thread:

Actual behavior

• Projects are still incorrectly set up as NodeJS
  • Routing does not work (even after manually adjusting the project json to remove NodeJS) - see screenshots etc. on linked post

@george,
I didn’t see any progress on this in the 5.1.0 release notes and it’s now starting to cause me great embarrassment with clients.

I bought into Wappler to be able to work on a web projects and mobile apps in roughly the same way. I have clients asking me to convert existing PWAs made with Wappler into native apps. These are BS5 apps and I want the look and feel to be the same so want to use BS5 in the mobile app. I also hope to be able to copy much of the HTML from the PWA into the app pages, tweaking specifics such as SC API endpoints.

I started trying this conversion a while ago and quickly ran into the roadblock reported above. I have placated and pushed the client’s expectations back but they are starting to get extremely nervous about delivery and it is negatively impacting my reputation with them.

Could you please take a look at this? :pray:

1 Like

This will be solved in the next update.

Thanks George. I really appreciate it!

Fixed in Wappler 5.1.1

This topic was automatically closed after 31 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.