Wappler 4.6.1 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Another great major Wappler update full of greatness for you! We have included huge amount of improvements and fixes as reported in our community!
As major components the Visual Expression Editor has been greatly improved to work more smooth and be more responsive. Another improved UI component is the grid control in the properties panels, that is now much easier to use with single click edits.
ASP.NET Server Support has received a huge boost in speed and stability! We do require now at least .NET Framework 4.5.2 to be installed.
Furthermore in Server Connect the repeater component is updated with new output filter options to easy allow you to include or exclude fields in its output.
Visual Expression Editor
- Improved visual tag editor to work more fluent and responsive
- allow adding data variables in cursor selection in App Connect and Server Connect Data Bindings pickers
- Preserve leading and trailing spaces as much as possible
- Greatly optimized visual tag editor for speed and also preserve also last enters where allowed like in Server Connect values editing area
- Major update for the
ASP.NETsupport in Wappler! We have great stability and speed improvements in our
- Speed, concurrency and reliability has been greatly improved!
- Now all modules require minimum of
ASP.NET4.5.2 to run. This has been a very stable version since 7 years already, so it it installed everywhere.
- Included new option for the repeater to include or exclude the specified fields from the output. Default is include as it was before. But now you can select to exclude none or specific fields and output all the others. Supported in all Server Models
- Improved slugify formatter in PHP
- Database Connector - Added extra null check to prevent error in PHP 8.1
- Updated repeater, added outputFilter option (NodeJS, ASP, PHP)
Native Window Popups and Dialogs
- Greatly improved the Popups and Dialogs to smartly be positioned in the closest screen or corner for optimal visibility
- When centering or positioning of the popup window, take care of the available work area, not just the screen size. So no overlaps occur with OS taskbars.
- solved some wrong positioning where part of the popup was off screen
- Fixed wrong select size classes for Bootstrap 5 selects
- Fixed .no-gutter class to .g-0 for Bootstrap 5
- Fixed .g-0 class when converting BS4 Pages to BS5
- Improved duplicate project option. Now it shows much better copy files progress as on larger projects it can take a while to copy all files. The process cannot be interrupted as well as this will cause only troubles.
- Improved project duplicate to not copy node_modules and git repository from the previous project
- also copy only the local development target to the new duplicated project
Project Assets Updater
- Improved updating notification on projects without design frameworks selected or without frameworks at all
- Improved the diff editor and added color coding to it
- Added double click support in commit history to open diff editor
- Improved positioning and retain resized size of App Connect and Server Connect Data Formatters popup windows
- fix the user folder key when importing generic Docker on Mac
- Optimize output and cleanup some terminal errors
- Improved page flow action pickers positioning in combination with the new native popups
- Improved API Data Source/Action/Form and Data STore components to work better with dynamic attributes for headers, data and query parameters
- return error object when error is thrown by jwt verify
- Error after duplicate folder
- Duplicated project doesn't work
- Bootstrap 5 wrong classes used
- AC Form query parameter binding is being appended to the actual query parameter
- Change "Size" in the Select must set class "form-select-X" instead of "form-control-X"
- Server side repeat
- Bug in Connection.php
- Asp.net server connect Bug Report from Johnny_Solberg #2021-0-31_1-56-11
- ASP.net query: "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"
- Window Position Issue on Wappler 4.3.2
- Add framework option is hiding outside of the desktop
- Repeat in Server Action - Output Fields not available from the Query
- Dynamic attributes / events popup display is off screen [video]
- S3 custom provider -> Add region field and make code a bit more custom provider friendly
- Server action Set Value "boolean" always reverts to "text"
- SSH key not recognized for "generic" server
- Bug Report | can't set value to number in server action
- Issue when editing Action properties
- Confusing issue with repeats nested in repeats having no output fields in UI
- Error on image load asp .net version 4.5.2
- Error in project duplicate
- JWT verify action doesn't return errors
- Browser goto not using dynamic value because it is set incorrectly
- Data binding issue -- repeat within page flow
- Click/Double Click on File in Commit History to Open Code Diff (Show Diff)
- Can't Set Value \n
- Is the Duplicate Project Option Broken?
- Exec Input Parameter Value Disappears When 0
- Flow Adding Extra Quote On Save (JS Step Only?)
- Cannot output fields from a repeat nested inside another repeat
- Fields not displaying in Select data bindings
- Data bindings issue -Calculated bindings not available
- Dynamic expression not added at the cursor position in server connect
- PopUp windows not remember last position
- Small bug - data bound argument quoted as string in Run JS inline flow
- Beta 10:SC input variable creation gets bugged
- Mailer invocation error
- Trailing bracket randomly disappearing on set value properties calculation
- "Select All" auto-fill for Output Fields in Server Connect Repeat Action
- Login page stopped working after update
- Multiple select on Output Fields in Repeat step
- ASP.NET with MySQL: Server Connects are randomly failing
- Space in String Assignment Removed By Wappler
- Add multi select menu to repeat properties output fields
- Set Value data type?
- Slugfy() Formater does not accept accentuation
- Please, slugfy format, does not support utf-8