Error on image load asp .net version 4.5.2

======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version :4.5.2
Operating System :
Server Model: asp.net
Database Type: M$SQL
Hosting Type:

Expected behavior

I have a page that uploads photos. Everything was working fine and now I’m getting an error when trying to resize the thumbnail. File uploads correctly, but the ‘load image’ step is erring out with:

Could not load file or assembly ‘Newtonsoft.Json, Version=13.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition

screen shot of the error:

This was working properly before the most recent two updates? So not sure exact version that it was working on previous to this. @patrick take a look and see if any of this makes any sense to you. If not I can build a test page that isn’t protected for testing.

Not sure if this something that maybe the server got updated at the host or something. But I’m guessing there is something funky with one of the more recent updates?

We are switching to asp.net 4.5 and it seems that not all modules were recompiled with it.

Try this package from Patrick that includes all the modules. Replace them fully in your bin folder and probably need to restart the IIS application pool after that:

Thanks @george for a reply so late in the day there.

I deleted all of the files in the bin folder. Replaced them with the files you sent. deleted folder at server and re-uploaded. Then I just rebooted the entire webserver. Now I’m getting this error

Well it seems your upload path doesn’t exists as the error says…

This code worked before. Not sure what is different…

I didn’t change anything in the server script. I will look at it some more

op, your right @george I went and tried with a different listing and it worked as it should. The test listing I was working on might have been paritally deleted or something? Not sure I tried a recent listing and it did work as it should! So thanks again!

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.6

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.