Wappler 3.3.2 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Now that we have added the major new features last few weeks, it is time for some bug fixing! So this week it is all about that! huge amount of issues reported in our community has been fixed!
For the NodeJS projects we have clarified how to use Server Connect Data for full server side rendering and improve your SEO! Check Using Server Connect Data for Server Side Rendering in NodeJS tutorial.
Next to that we also have improved the Mobile Development and the Framework 7 v5 support.
As requested by you, you now deliver two different versions of the Framework7 v5 - one core and one with App Connect integration.
Framework 7 v5
- Implemented two different versions of Framework7 v5 for Wappler.
- “Core” version is the bare bones Framework7 as it used to be in the previous versions where you have to code and initialize it yourself in app.js
- “With App Connect” - is the full App COnnect integrated version where you don’t have to write any code at all and all components are first level App Connect components and can be used as such with their dynamic attributes, events and data
- If you are upgrading from old Framework7 v4 it might be best to stay with the Core version
- If you are starting a new mobile project it is best to choose directly Framework7 with App COnnect for the best visual integration.
- Deprecated Framework7 v1 and v2
- Improved the new Blank Mobile template to include the latest Framework7 v5 with App Connect and also a base layout
- Show the available design blocks when starting with the main layout
Framework7 Desktop apps
- Added also main layout in the blank template on new desktop projects
- Improved the local web server to support targets with SSL and also sites in sub folders.
- The local server now also follows redirects if any occur.
- Added Global Wappler Options to use White QRcode in Design View
- Improved QRcode background size
- Fixed stylesheet detection in Content Pages
- Updated the docker integration to the latest version for more streamlined support and monitoring
- Improved fetching of docker machines
- Improved fetching of target devices
- Removed invalid properties from the param options
- Improved terminal command execution and output cleaning
- Improved inspectors containing a popup dialog and their refresh. Like Flow actions with their editors
- Improved speed loading of some App Connect popup Dialogs
- Optimized speed of loading of modal popups in Wappler
- Improved Wappler global tooltips
App Connect 1.9.13
- Latest update for improved form validation in Dropzone
- Improved PHP version
- Implemented global _ function for escaping variables containing spaces like _[“variable name”]
- Improved Data Picker to show full hierarchy when picking server connect data. So that even complex conditionals are picked well.
- Improved Server Side Data Picker for NodeJS
- Improved debugging in
App Connect Data Formatter
- Improved the Truncate text defaults
Server Data Formatter
- Improved the Formatter Number and Truncate text defaults
App Connect Data Traversal & Data View
- Improved Data View filter picker to show all fields to pick from
App Connect Dropzone:
- Improved validation
App Connect State Manager
- Improved errors handling in state manager localStorate and sessionStorage
- Card / Row now showing
- Server connect data unavailable in picker when nested conditionals
- How to recover s3 (aws) image url?
- Flow - linked param
- Static attachment in mailer isn't saving
- Unable to attach CSV to email
- Dropzone Required Validation Throwing Error In Console
- Custom style sheets not being recognized in node projects
- Content pages in a SPA not showing CSS styles
- Data not rendering in Toggle App Connect Mode ON (remote MySQL, local Apache)
- Node.js project action api 404 error
- Flow steps do not save
- Trouble with flows saving (or working at all)
- Server Connect action does not persist in flow
- Problems with Local Storage Manager
- Truncate not work
- Wappler QR Code with white background
- net::ERR_FAILED errors since 3.3.0
- Delete file S3 not working
- CSV import headers not working with space
- Docker Machine Manager lists wrong results
- Not allowed to load local resource on content pages since Wappler 3.3.0 with NodeJS
- Errors on page keep adding up!
- Framework 7: Shadow of the navbar element
- I cannot update to version 3.3.1 due to this errors in the Wappler design view
- Functional failure of emulators and devices
- Server Connect in Design view gets 404 - Wappler 3.3.0
- How can I clear the "Server Connect" field in the app settings under Server Side Data?