I cannot update to version 3.3.2 due to this errors in the Wappler design view

Wappler Version : 3.3.1
Operating System : MacOs Catalina

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

It should show me the dynamic information in the Wappler viewer.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

It does not show the dynamic information and marks several errors in the connections to the server.

How to reproduce

I already put this information in another post that was closed and unlisted, I don’t know why since no one contacted me. That is why I come to expose my problem here, I hope it is the correct way and if it is not, please tell me.

Since version 3.3.0 I can’t see any dynamic information in Wappler view and if I go back to 3.2.2, which is the version I’m still working with now, everything works correctly.

Data that might help solve my problem:

1. I use a subfolder within the domain in all my projects “public_html / myprogram”

2. The domains I work with have SSL encryption

3. If I go to localhost mode, the same thing keeps happening to me.

4. This happens in 15 of my projects.

I saw this post: Not allowed to load local resource on content pages since Wappler 3.3.0 with NodeJS 32
Where something similar seems to happen, but while that problem happens with node.js and all my developments are in PHP, that’s why I make this post.

Pictures showing my problem:

This is how it looks in version 3.3.1

This is how it looks in version 3.2.2

Some other examples of the same bug in version 3.3.1

Grabación de pantalla 2020-09-11 a la(s) 14.31.47

In the browser when I load it looks fine, although I did not want to save work using version 3.3.1 in case it creates erroneous code on the server later.

I hope all this information is helpful and anything I can do to help let me know.

1 Like

I notice you are getting a lot of 404 errors in your Wappler design view as well. I reported this. earlier and my post was also closed.

I think it was marked as fixed, but it certainly isn’t.

There is definitely an issue with the Design view rendering.

1 Like

Hi Brad, thnks for your reply, yes the 404 errors are about server connect files. Here as u can see in version 3.2.2 these errors are not listed.

1 Like

The problem with the SSL targets will be solved in the next update - we found the issue.

We are still working on the problem when sites are hosted in sub folders of a domain. Usually not the best practice but we will make it work by the next update as well.

5 Likes

Hi @George, i still have exactly the same problem as before with the new version 3.3.2. The dynamic data is not showing up in the Wappler design view, I have already tried different projects and it is the same. Just in case I uninstalled Wappler and downloaded the new version from the website and installed it. It does not work for me, in version 3.2.2 it still works correctly.
What about u @brad, @Mattias_Andersson, @TomD do u guys still have this problem?

Hi Max, problem is definitely solved for me. Seems to be working better than ever.

I’m on a Mac if that makes a difference.

1 Like

I’m afraid I’m still on 3.2.2, so can’t help. You and Brad are both on Macs, so it’s strange that it’s not fixed for you. I imagine you’ve done a full Wappler restart etc?

1 Like

I see the error messages are different than the one you initially reported. They now show status 502 and not 404.

1 Like

Yes u are right Teodor, I am investigating the possible problem, because in some projects I discovered that it now works correctly, so I am going to check all the connections to the databases. I will report later if I was successful.

1 Like

Ok I found the problem, for some reason I had two wrong connections to the database that I did not generate. It had already happened to me once.

Only dbcopbad4 is correct, the others were cloned for some unknown reason.

Thanks everyone for the help, now I can finally be in the latest version !! I am happy! :smiley: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi!

I will check it out on my personal machine later today. But it seems it should work now according to your posts here, Im exited :slight_smile: . I will report later today!

1 Like

Im happy to report that it seems to be working as it should now! No error messages.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 44 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.