Errors on page keep adding up!

This is hard to explain but since today’s update just having a page open keeps generating errors. Hard to explain, see video. Notice the error count in the bottom left.

My target is my MAMP Pro server.
Site is PHP

I do have action schedulers on the page which I think is causing it to go up every few seconds. This was not happening before today’s update.

Hey @brad
Do you see the same errors in the terminal?

No, no errors or anything in the terminal.

What is the action scheduler actually submitting? Seems your php server is giving some errors on it when called from design view.

When I open a page in Wappler I get an error for every recordset on the page. Then every time a scheduler calls to reload a recordset it adds another error.

Maybe your page or actions requires some login/authentication?

Yes, it is a dashboard. But why is it doing it now? It’s never done that before. Is there a way to turn off this new integrated server?

If I turn off App Connect mode it stops.

Well your web page is running so is the action scheduler. If you don’t want it to run switch the app connect mode from the toolbar off.

Or login in your design view of that is required… maybe you did login some time ago and that is why your previous version were working.

It’s even doing it on public pages. I have been working on this project for over a year almost every day. This has never happened.

If you pages require authorization then you should login…

My public sites do not have a login.

And you still have hundreds of errors 400? Or different issue?

My public site doesn’t have a scheduler on it but still loads an error for every recordset. Again, it never did this before this new live server integration today.

And logging into a site in Wappler makes no difference.

I guess I will just always work with App Connect turned off from now on. That’s a shame but at least I can still work. :slight_smile:

What errors do you get on the other sites?

This is from a public site …

Any chance to find out what is the detail of this errors 400? Do you have any input validation in those actions?

Maybe enable server connect debug and see if it outputs anything else?

Nope, just very simple queries.

Debug is on. No errors in browser - just in Wappler.

It’s only a ‘big’ problem on pages with action schedulers. I can turn App Connect off when working on those pages for now.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: ASP.NET: Server Connect in Design view gets 404 - Wappler 3.3.0