I don’t what to raise this is a bug yet, because I think there have already been similar issues raised (and perhaps resolved). Also, I haven’t used flows for anything very serious. However, when I last used a flow, it seemed to work as expect, now they seem unusable. Perhaps something has changed since the new version 3.
I decided to use a flow as an alternative or in combination with an action file which is becoming rather complicated.
To begin with, I simply want to test for any records existing - and can’t even get this far. Whether changes are saved seems completely erratic. I created what I thought was a simple flow with a server action, a condition and a couple of alerts. I was puzzled that it didn’t work - until I realised nothing had been saved. The problem could have been that I didn’t quote the strings in the alerts (but I checked the code view and saw they had been added). I added them anyway and after several goes, what I had added was saved. At least an alert was displayed but it ignored the query result. Sometimes changing the text of the alert is saved, sometimes it isn’t. It seems quite random. I’ve tried restarting a few times (using a ‘full’ restart).
I would be grateful for any tips, or confirmation that flows should still be functioning following the v3 update.