Wappler 4.8.3 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
In this update we have fully finalized our Native Windows and Dialogs implementation in Wappler!
Now Wappler fully looks, feels and behaves as a native application. Most popup windows and dialogs have now native look and feel and can be resized and even dragged outside of Wappler.
New window sizes are remembered and reused when called again. So you can customize this way your window size at your needs.
Database Manager has gained also some great new features like full support for Enums in MySQL and MariaDB, as well full support for UUID’s and generating of those.
Furthermore the stability has greatly been improved by fixing a huge amount of issues reported by the community!
- Added full support for Enum fields in MySQL or MariaDB. Now you can define and change the enum values of existing fields as well
- Improve creating references. Now always use the destination field type, as reference data type. So you can now reference to Big integer and timestamps as well, next to the regular integer
- Improve detection of UUID fields in MySQL and MariaDB
- When using UUID column as primary key - make its default UUID() so a new id is generated on each insert
- Improved creation of UUID columns, now add the right defaults to auto generate UUIDs when used as primary keys on MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL and Postgres. Enable the “uuid-ossp” extension on Postgres if not enabled already to be able to generate UUID v4
- Improved UUID handling for MS SQL Server as “uniqueidentifier” native field. Also handle it well in the Database Table Editor in tabs
- When enums are used, auto populate the UI options (experimental) with the input values when using type radio, checkboxes, select or multi select
- Also pass the input values to server connect inputs to be used for later UI generation
- Improve the switch back from advanced to normal view
- Add support for detecting JSON field types in MariaDB
- Add more checks for table parents
- Improved changing existing fields to references
- Improved undo of references changes
- Improved cleanup of reference fields
Native Windows & Dialogs
- Fully finalizing the native windows and dialogs integration in Wappler. Now they are no longer experimental, but always available.
- Improve display of cascading windows. Now show them with offset to indicate the stacking order
Project Assets Updater
- Improved the updater dialog when used on mobile projects
Database Query Builder and Updater
- Fully implement sub tables in schemas as well
- Add the main query table to the dialog title to distinguish nested query dialogs
- Sub table support is official now - no longer only with beta extensions installed only
- Show sub tables with more than one level nesting also in the available tables list dropdown.
- Improved support for making nested queries with different reference types
- Fixed invalid expires option for setcookie
- Improved file watcher restarting on project change
- Improved the ftp connection test for NodeJS
- Improved system check and detection of the NodeJS and Docker versions
- Improved running docker machine state fetching
- Do not reset to default theme when adding new pages
- Added more event positioning properties for the mouse wheel events
- Improved behavior of required numeric attributes of components. Now use them only if they are a valid number, otherwise use default
App Connect Tagify
- Improved wrapper template
- Improve the create bucket properties title
App Connect JSON Data Source
- Fix the case of the load action.
- Removed old Bootstrap 3 option
- Theme Manager issue in the latest build - reset to default theme
- Bootstrap theme resets after every new page creation
- How to acces deltaY value of dynamic wheel event?
- Ftp configuration - please help
- Wappler local server does not restart after API file save
- Wappler says I don't have docker desktop installed, but It is
- CSS settings corrupted when adding new page?
- Getting Multi Reference query error with Big Increment IDs
- Error - 'Cannot read property 'parent' of undefined ' in 4.8.1 and 4.8.2
- Editing Enum fields in Database Manager
- Enum values in database creator
- Deeply nested sub tables not displayed in table list in Database Updater
- Nested query using subtable not saved
- Set cookie error when adding "Expires"
- LFTP and NodeJS could not detect version
- Node JS count not detect version
- Assets updater not showing Update button
- Database Table Missing - mySQL
- 4.8.2 Database Manager - non direct connections
- MariaDB JSON fields become text type
- Local node restart is not triggered after creating a new page
- 4.8.0 DB Manager Error on Schema Refresh
- Converting integer column to reference doesn't work
- S3 Create Bucket action shows properties for deleting a bucket
- Remove Boostrap 3 form generator option?
- Small bug - JSON load adds with capital L so needs manually changing
- Database Manager Enum Values
- In DB Manager changing field type from String (or other) to Reference just changes to Integer instead
- No option to provide "list of permitted values" for Enum datatype?