Wappler 4.0.1 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
There you go a new update of Wappler 4 - a great stability update, solving all the issues reported in the community.
With this update we are entering our summer break. So the Wappler dev team will take a few weeks to relax and enjoy some family time. Will be back after that with our new weekly updates.
Have a great summer as well!
- Improved refresh after dragging projects into folder categories
- Remember the folder panel open state, so if it was open - it will be also open time
- Improved server type change in project options afterwards
- Improved Data picker on content pages when App Connect Routing is used, to show data from main page as well
- Improved support for
ASP.NETand automatic Server Connect connection creation from the Database Manager
- Prevent wrapping long lines with formatting document
- Added support for Stripe Connected Accounts in the App Connect Stripe component
- Improved Docker desktop System check to detect it even if not running
- Fixed routing of content pages
- Improved Restart with logging to produce more clean log and also run more smoothly
- Updated Electron to the latest 13.1.7, to fix some geo location bugs on Mac
- Improved tooltips
- Stripe Connect: Initialize Stripe.js with the Connected_Account
- Specific app connect binding no longer working on 4.0
- No Option to Open in Browser in UI for Server Action - W4
- Server Connect (now called Workflows?) "Open in browser" option missing (version 4)
- Small bug - Wappler 4.0 - docker check fails if you start the new installed Wappler first
- Wappler Mobile App with bootstrap router problem with content page
- ASP.net: Create Database Connection Wont Save
- 4.0.0 breaks long code on save
- Mac Wappler 4 crashing when using geo location
- .net cannot save ms sql server connection
- .NET - Deleting Server Action Does Not Delete JSON File
- Open In Code View Returns Error in .NET Project - W4
- Bug on opening of Workflows one after the other
- Docker installed, no its not, System Check repeats
- How do url metas work in 4.0.0?
- Flow Editor Window Resize Bug
- Error in console when creating layout page (W4 beta13, NodeJS, Win10)