Wappler 5.1.4 Released
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
You ask and we deliver - please welcome the new Font Awesome 6 integration in Wappler!
Now you can fully enjoy both the free and pro versions of the brand new Font Awesome 6, also with their new styles like thin.
And when adding Font Awesome 6 to an existing page using the previous Font Awesome 5, an automatic conversion is done, so all the changes in font awesome names are done for you!
Also we have added extensive animation options for all your Font Awesome 6 icons
Furthermore we have extended our Bootstrap 5 Blocks with an additional E-commerce layouts, so you can quickly add those to your pages.
And last but not least we have greatly improved Wappler design view rendering and fixed many issues reported in our community.
Font Awesome 6
- Added full support for Font Awesome 6 icons! Pro as well free
- Added extensive animation options for the icons. Now you can choose from beat, fade, beat-fade, bounce, shake, spin and pulse and set many aditional animation properties like duration and easing
- Added automatic conversion from Font Awesome 5 to Font Awesome 6 icon names
- Always use minified version for the local FontAwesome Pro
- Improved Pro version detection
- Improved animation settings in FA 6
- Removed deprecated pulse animation
Bootstrap 5 Blocks
- Added new E-commerce blocks for easier layout creation
- Fixed page flows to allow picking from the page Data Bindings again
- Reload design view when editing repeaters
- Improved the cleanup wappler attributes after editing text in design view
- Fixed design view loosing rendering
Wappler Local Server
- Optimized server restart on file change. No need to restrat the local server for views changes like ejs files.
- Improved core fixed toString formatter formatter
App Connect Bootstrap 5 Tooltips
- Updated Bootstrap 5 Tooltips script
App Connect Formatter
- Changed date formatter functions to return date string with space instead of T as it was in older version.
- Design view loses styling after specific changes
- Breaking Change in Date Formatters?
- Flow Data Bindings no longer shows screen components!
- Formatter toString displays as [object Object]
- Flow Data Bindings Empty
- BS5 Tootlip error
- What Does <p wappler-command="editContent"> Do?
- Bug Report - nothing displays in Design View
- Error always comes in the graphics GUI when I want to insert an icon
- Design mode losing style
- Support for Font Awesome 6
- CSS not displaying/missing with V5 upgrade
- Stylesheets not applying in design view after 5.0.4 Update
- After upgrade to 5.0.0, wappler-command attribute is visible in code editor
- Design view issue on 4.9.0
- Problem pasting text into Wappler