When pasting text into Wappler, extra attributes appear - eg ‘wappler-command’ and ‘wappler-empty’:
Also, the resulting text typically has errors as above, with unpaired tags.
In this example, I copied two paragraphs from a text editor, with a blank line separating them.
I imagine this is someting to do with the internal workings of Wappler. The issue is probably related to something I mentioned recently - where similar attributes appear when inserting blocks. I’m not sure if this is a bug, but at least it’s a slight inconvenience.
Hi Teodor,
In the example I gave, I was pasting into a new paragraph in design view, but there are other issues when pasting into code view.
Eg I’ve just copied your previous replay, and then pasted it into a text editor (I’m not sure if it makes any difference in this case, but I often do this when copying from Word or a web page for example, to avoid other tags etc. being carried across).
Pasting it into design view results in:
Pasting it into code view:
… selecting the error icon:
The paragraph formatting is not preserved, but there are in fact no errors, despite the error message appearing. Closing and reopening the file fixes the erroneous error message.