Stylesheets not applying in design view after 5.0.4 Update

Wappler Version : 5.0.4
Operating System : Windows 11
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: Docker

Expected behavior

Stylesheets called in my layout page applied to design view.

Actual behavior

Bootstrap 5 stylesheets seem to be applied, however my style.css is not applied.
Styles are, however, shown in browser.

Below are some screenshots:

1. Custom font weight classes not applying from style.css
  2. This table head has a custom class from style.css. It is showing somewhat correctly (background-color and text color are correct).
  3. As you can see in the styles tab, only user agent stylesheet is shown. If I attach a style sheet (style.css), I can see all custom classes, but they don’t apply to design view, even on refresh.

This is how the page renders in a browser. So all stylesheets are attached and loading correctly.

I did find the following in the Wappler logs, but not sure if this has anything to do with it. I have attached the logs below.

The vm module of Node.js is deprecated in the renderer process and will be removed.

wappler.zip (1.8 KB)

How to reproduce

Not sure how to reproduce. This happened after I reopened Wappler after the update.

Have you enabled experimental features in Wappler options?

Experimental features was enabled, unchecking it has fixed the issue. To be honest, I can’t remember ever turning it on. :rofl:

Wonder which feature it was that caused this.

Where was your style.css included in your main page? In the head? Could you paste the html code it?

Further where is your content page located? Maybe in a sub folder?

Hey George,

It’s included in the head of my layout file.

Most of the content pages are located in subfolders. The one referenced is shown below.

1 Like

Please send me the content and layout page in a private message. I noticed in your screenshot also some html code being displayed in the design view, probably there is some invalid html being generated there and it would be fine if I could somehow reproduce it.

No worries. It’s a partial for a top bar with a variable in Object.assign.

I’ll send through now. :slight_smile:

Fixed in Wappler 5.1.4

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.