Wappler 3.7.3 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Another great Wappler stability and bug fixes update for you this week!
Also more improvements in the Bootstrap 5 integration - new Bootswatch 5 themes are now supplied - still in beta 1 though.
Furthermore we have standardized our publishing and automatic file upload, so that it happens only on development target sites.
For production sites you will have to do full publish/deploy to update your site.
Also we have finalized our new Docker Manager integrations, giving you access to the latest docker images for NodeJS, MySQL, MariaDB and Traefik proxy for SSL integration.
New Docker Manager - Project Target Options out of experimental, now with:
- Improved UI
- Support for the new Docker providers, Vultr and Linode
- NodeJS Support for version 14
- Added support for PHP Versions 7.4 and 8.0
- The new NodeJS scaleup options as instance replicas
- MySQL and MariaDB roothost specification to allow remote access for IP
- Support for MariaDB 10.5
- Support for running Redis and caching
- Support for running Traefik proxy for automatic Let’s encrypt ceritificates for your domains.
- Added new Bootswatch 5 beta 1 - with all the themes, now Bootstrap 5 based
Bootstrap 4 and 5
- Use bootstrap version dependend definitions now for alerts, collapse, modals, popovers and tooltips
- Added the latest Bootstrap 4 Alerts update
- Added more ready to go Boostrap 4 blocks for content, dashboards, modals, navigation and pricing
Bootstrap 4 Table Generator
- Improved sorting header generation when fields used formatters
- Improved regenerating of the same table even if different element is selected, like tbody
- Improved working with site relative links. Now if the option for use Site Relative links is on, selected images and files use site root relative paths
- Directly generate site root relative paths if options is enabled or file is unsaved.
- Sort the list of database connections alphabetically
- Now automatic upload is done only on targets marked as development. Production or Staging targets needs full Publish/Deploy or manual FTP upload.
- Saving Pages, Page Manager, Server Connect, Routing Manager and Theme manager now also auto upload only on development targets
- Improved fetching schema and error reporting
- Improved support for processing schema with special MySQL data types like largeblog and tinyblob
- Use site root relative urls if option is enabled. Improved selection of those in the Server Connect Chooser dialog.
- Improved automatic creation of global variables within action, so that never double variables are created.
- Auto correct links for images used in NodeJS when site root relative is choosen
- File and image pickers now generate directly site root relative path if the option is enabled or file is unsaved
- improved Wappler restarting on Windows
- clean up of old files
- Problems with NodeJS in Database Manager
- Restrict Product and Staging Environments to Publish Only
- Table header sort breaks if cell has formatting before turning on "Sortable Headers"
- Disable Open in Browser under Library
- Resize image using 'auto' in width or height not working
- Why Are Site=project_name Attributes Randomly Being Inserted By Wappler?
- Wappler Creates Duplicate $_POST Variables
- Git resolve error
- Tooltip appears twice in button property
- Bootstrap 4 Table generator produces wrong code on reapply