Wappler 6.0.0 Beta 8 Released
Note: Wappler Beta runs as a separate app, so you can have both stable and beta installed, but please run them one at the time.
In Wappler 6 beta 7 we have futher improved our Server Connect Flow Designer and also implement the same Flow Designer for Page and App Flows! So now you can enjoy the same great visual flow designer for all your flows in Wappler.
Furthermore we have improved the Server Connect Editor with better drag and drop and also implemented multiple selection by drawing a selection rectangle.
Mobile Development with Capacitor is now also greatly improved by allowing you to automatically update the Capacitor version and also run the migration automatically, so that your project is converted to the new version. See Updating Capacitor Projects in Wappler 6
Also the Docker Desktop support on Mac and Linux has been improved to also work with user Docker socket instead of root, so that the local docker connections also work without root access.
We will be working on rewriting some of the Wappler editor core next week, so we can improve the performance and stability of the editor. So there will be no update next week.
App Connect Flows
- Implement for the new Flow Editor for Page and App Flows
Server Connect Flow Designer
- Improved styling and drag and drop behavior
- Implemented drag canvas with alt (left-opt on mac) + mouse drag
- Implemented multiple selection by drawing a selection rectangle
- Make the new Flow View the default and change the toggle to a tree icon, so it can be switched to the tree view
Server Connect Editor
- Add also actions picker panel for the trree views so you can drag actions from it
- Greatly improved the drag and drop experience also in the tree view
- Improve the Docker Desktop support on Mac and Linux to also work with user Docker socket instead of root, so that the local docker connections also work without root access
- Added also support for user docker socket on Mac and Windows for Resource Manager, Projects Targets and Docker Service Terminal
- Improve the Capacitor support and update. Now when running update command from the toolbar it will update the Capacitor version but also run migration so that your project is converted to the new version.
- Update required node modules only if they are older version
- Implemented automatic Capacitor migration
- Improved Java detection of Java and JDK bundled in Android Studio Giraffe
- Improved installed node modules versions comparison
- Greatly improve the plaform update action to do a major Capacitor update and migration automatically if available, after confirmation. Otherwise just minor update the platform files if available
- Smarter update node modules, only if they have older version
- Updated Ngrok to support the latest version of their tunnel and different hosting domains that they offer depending on the free or paid plans.
App Connect 2.0 beta 13
- Normalize values for form elements
- Implemented new local source maps for App Connect per component
- Unable to run Android Emulator on new project
- Running Ngrok using Wappler 5.5.3 accessing Local Server Node.Js v18.14.0 at Win 11
- Ngrok tunnel URL is null
- Mobile app building clarifications
- AC2 - dmx:change (Before Change) Event Doesn't Contain Prior Value
- New Server Conect Flow Editor: Bug or by Design?
- Action list displays underneath flow editor Beta 4
- Credentials Option On Server Connect App / Page Flow For Mobile