Wappler 5.0.0 Beta 6 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/beta/
Latest stable 4.9.1 is still available
You can use both at the same time
In this Wappler 5 beta we are continuing our design view improvements!
Now introducing whole new working modes!
You can quickly select from the new design view sidebar, to work in edit, inspect or preview mode. In the brand new inspect mode you can quickly preview the site and important attributes of a node but also measure distances relative to the selected node.
Furthermore we have fine tuned our design view selection styling to fully match the selected colour theme in Wappler. Design view has also been very much optimized with great speed boost and selection optimizations.
Also we have fixed many issues reported in the community.
- Added new toolbar to design view
- Multiple modes edit/inspect/preview
- Improved communication and reliability speed
- Improved drawing the overlay handlers
- Reload design view after theme change
- Elements in design view now use theme colours
- Improved positioning label inspect mode
- Changed colour for bootstrap grid overlay
- Show distance measurement in inspect mode
- Added back the title bar actions like click on project name to open project manager, edit options and new project.
- Added SQLite native module for Apple M1 Arm64
- Improved calling search panel with keyboard shortcuts, giving it focus now
- Improved Ngrok integration to work better with WAMP/MAMP custom local hosts and also improved port usage
- Improved expression updates within repeaters, now recognizes subexpressions better
- Bring back project options in top bar
- Script includes for calendar in v5.0.0B5 not correct
- Summernote issue (no buttons are being shown)
- Summernote driving me crazy
- Wappler 5 Beta 5: can't load sqlite3 node.js module - is missing from wappler beta.app?
- Bug Report: Calculating values of a Repeat
- Bootbox not working with BS4 page - poss bug?
- Ngrok on MAMP PRO (Bad Request)
- NGROK on MAMP URL without port number causes too many colons
- Search panel shortcut keys no longer work in 5.0.0 beta 2