YouTube Video Training on Project

Oh just by the way, to anybody who is hard core enough to read this entire thread from start to finish, I think there is a nice new shiny badge rewarded for your efforts, the first Reader badge “Read every reply in a topic with more than 100 replies”
So if you like badges and like reading, well there we go, the longest thread on the community thus far. haha

3 Likes

damn didn’t got this one yet :slight_smile: must have not read them all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me either, I think im waiting on your system to check or something, taking some time.

i’m that one, LOL

4 Likes

Should have videos 10 (add store page), 11 (edit store page), 12 (add user page), 13 (edit user page), 14 (add products area to database) and 15 (add product page) online before Monday.

2 Likes

Me too :sunglasses:

I’m reading almost everything in this community forum, that shows how much I like Wappler

2 Likes

Monday has already passed :grin:
Maybe Tomorrow?

I love your tutorials and really appreciate your efforts.

Thanks @almatry, unfortunately a client of mine had some issue that forced me to stop on Sunday, I am almost done with their alterations and will hopefully resume recording tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay guys.

2 Likes

@psweb
The cannons have their bowels full of wrath,
And ready mounted are they to spit forth
Their iron indignation 'gainst your walls
:angry:

2 Likes

@Ben, you know how I can not really design that well, I also kind of battle to know what the right thing to say in social situations is. Like my bread buttered evenly all to way to each edge, etc. The point of me telling you this is because as I have got older I have started to note that I am slightly on the Asperges scale. Which explains much of my persona, so I am happy to at least be aware.
In other words poetry to me is kind of lost, I can tell you it is from William Shakespeare from a King John play but beyond the information aspect, I can honestly say I have no clue what to make of most poetry. Sorry. Maybe you could explain? Lol.

@psweb Sorry! Don’t worry about the literal translation, I was trying to be funny by pretending to be angry.

The fact is, your reason for the delay is so familiar that it triggered a lighthearted moment.

1 Like

Ahhh. Lol. Thanks for explaining. It is unfortunately the story of my life. What I want to be doing is my recordings. Alas what I need to be doing is my clients work. I suppose most of us are probably in similar situations.

2 Likes

@psweb I understand your frustration, like you i am frustrated at not being able to progress my videos as planned, in my case due to two family crisis’ blended with a failed SSD (now replaced). I am amazed how quickly you have managed to do all you have, great job!

3 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: Problems with data formatter

For info I have added some new videos to Wappler unwrapped.
Basic Section
Creating a hyperlink from your bootstrap table
Creating an update form for your table
Validating your data updates and confirming by message
Intermediate Section
Using Google maps as a menu
Using Google maps as a menu Part 2

6 Likes

Thanks so much @Hyperbytes, will be watching yours in just a moment, I am still trying to complete my last few. Well Done!

1 Like

Both training videos are great and very helpfull. Will continue to watch them. Keep up the good work guys! :-):+1:

Very nice video… and helpfull !!

(@Hyperbytes) Brian, what can I say! This is awesome and I take back my words that a tutorial should be no longer than 7 minutes. Also love the bit of fun at the end of each video. Beside being informative, it adds your trademark.

Well done.

1 Like

Thanks @ben . I try to do everything unscripted in one take and keep it in a natural chatty style. I do prefer short but 7 mins is often just too short to do justice to Wappler. I try for under 10 but a few have run past that. It does mean a few oops moments but that often just adds to the learning experience i think. Hopefully get a few more done today.

1 Like