YouTube Video Training on Project

Had great fun making this one
Insert record then redirect with new record ID

3 Likes

Well done looking good and sound like you are having a good time too.

1 Like

Great work Brian! It’s real pleasure to watch it and I also love the ending! It’s becoming really your branding :slight_smile:

3 Likes

dropped in another video this morning.
Adding a location map to the header of your page

3 Likes

Few more added.
Security Pt 1: Adding a new user to your admin table (with password encryption)
Adding our Admin Homepage and Menu (basic)
Also in response to a few PM’s from members, a general “ramble” about query conditions
Understanding parameters, GET and POST

2 Likes

HAHA, im famous, you mentioned me in your video, i had such a good laugh, watching away and then heard me name, lol.

2 Likes

You deserve a plug although i had a brain-freeze moment and nearly couldn’t remember your name!!!

1 Like

thank you very much @Hyperbytes … great videos!!

It’s saids Unsupported video type or invalid file path

Sorry @devisbal, not sure what happened there, re-uploaded video and everything seems OK now

Also noticed. All working now! Great job and keep up those great and very helpfull videos.

Also wonder when the series of videos on learnwappler.com continues which is another very helpfull serie.

Paul, @psweb has been busy but remaining videos are in post production I believe, won’t be long.

Yes unfortunately, I have gotten silly busy with a project, but don’t worry Wappler is always in my mind, I needed to do 3 quite boring videos to get through some of the sections that were fairly similar to others which are done and in post production, I also have the fourth ready which is a big one and includes my image uploading stuff with cropping, resizing etc. so that was fun to make.
Then I am going to still have about 6 more which are all going to be fairly complex to complete that particular project.
If a user follows them all they could completely replicate the full system as I sold it to my client.

Then I have about 100 ideas floating around my head for quite advanced tips videos but that will also mean using code a little rather than just design view, and it will also include how to do things that will allow you to use third party API providers mainly with PHP support, and use the resulting data inside App Connect or Server Connect.

Plus many other videos that are tips and tricks of discussions I have been involved in here that confused me initially for whoever else might also be confused.

I am also going to build a bond calculator anyone can use to use on property websites that require compound interest calculated on base price and bond originator interest rates.

Lastly I will try walk through the idea of loading multiple sized images of different dimensions and filesize dependant upon browser widths, in a static and a dynamic website.

So thats al the stuff runing around my head as a sort of plan ahead for learnwappler.com

2 Likes

Well those awesome videos are worth waiting for. :+1:

latest additions.
Introduction to charts
Using the date picker
Using the date range picker

3 Likes

Well, that was quite a read, but I made it. Sure wish I had found it earlier. Been weeks of stewing around. So I’m off the Learn Wappler and Wappler Unwrapped.

Wappler unwrapped is far more up to date than mine, so i think that would be a safer starting point, and you could probably watch 20 videos in my one, hahaha

At my point, I’ll be watching them all.
jaydigital

1 Like

Wappler Unwrapped is kind of depreciated now in favour of the Wappler Virtual academy (which will be launching a full new series soon) https://www.wapplervirtualacademy.com/

1 Like