Wappler 6.0.0 Beta 12 Released
Note: Wappler Beta runs as a separate app, so you can have both stable and beta installed, but please run them one at the time.
In Wappler 6 beta 11, we are introducing new Database Templates! Now you can apply the supplied database templates to get your database schema quickly populated with predefined tables and data. Also sample files like images can be copied together with the template.
You can also create own templates by just selecting the tables you want to include and choosing “Create New template” from the context menu. Make sure you share you great creations with the community and maybe we can also integrate the best ones directly in Wappler as well.
Also the Resource Manager is improved to support custom servers like the free ones from Oracle Cloud. We have also improved the automatic Docker setup done when executing ‘System Check’ on servers. You need to execute that one new servers or imported to make sure all needed Docker software is installed.
Furthermore we have now updated Summernote with full App Connect 2 and Bootstrap 5 support.
And last but not least many extensions are also updated based on the feedback you gave to us.
- New Database Templates! Now you can apply the supplied database templates to get your database schema quickly populated with predefined tables and data. Also sample files like images can be copied together with the template.
- You can easily create your own templates by just selecting the tables you want to include and choosing “Create New template” from the context menu.
- Database Templates are now available from the context menu. Applying them a migration changes that can be also undone.
- Greatly improved generation and reliability of the database changes, those are now remembered even after Wappler restart. Also indicate the changes in the parent tables when sub tables are added/modified.
- Improve database templates generation
- Show available templates in the context menu to be applied
- show errors on template apply
- save database templates as changes automatically
- Improved adding of customer servers where you need to specify a different user name for SSH. Like the Oracle Cloud where the user is ubuntu and not root.
- Improved the automatic Docker setup done when executing ‘System Check’ on servers to include also a user permissions check if other users than root are used, so the users are added to the docker security group
- Added support for docker servers using different users than root
- Add new option for the user to be used when using docker with SSH when using cloud servers.
- Automatically add the right server user when using cloud servers or leave it empty for default root
- Use the Cloud Server SSH user also as database SSH user, for direct connections
Wappler SSH Terminal
- Add support for connecting to servers with other users than root
- Improved working with message dialogs in the new layout manager
- Fix editing of Bootstrap Custom options
- Use the new npm options to omit optional module installations
- Improved layout styling
- Updated the all native node modules for mac to the latest
- Moved to new powerful Sentry server for extensive Wappler error reporting and tracking, with the latest Sentry software
- Improved Frameworks includes management. Now on save frameworks can be updated as well and includes added or fixed if needed,
App Connect Summernote 2.0 beta 1
- Now with full bootstrap 5 support, implemented by the Wappler team.
- Local include, no more CDN
- Improved theme switching and including only the selected theme files
- Improved the File Upload plugin to go with the latest Bootstrap 5 styling
- Improved summernote loading with Bootstrap 5
- Limit the update to Wappler 6 only
App Connect Bootstrap 5
- Updated Bootstrap to the latest version 5.3.2
- Updated the Theme Manager to the latest Bootstrap 5.3.2
App Connect Routing Beta
- Integrated bootstrap nav with routing
App Connect Bootstrap 5
- New and improved bootstrap 5 tooltips and popovers
App Connect Bootstrap 4 & 5 Navigation beta
- Bootstrap nav now registers nav link component when no routing on page
App Connect Charts 2.0 beta 2
- Fixed labels for charts
- Many chart options needed migration from v2 to v4
App Connect Preloader 2.0 beta 4
- Fixed preloader not showing and fixed css animations
- Using Oracle Cloud server with Resource Manager
- Beta 10 Not working at all on MacOS Catalina
- Beta 10 Charts broken
- Tooltip/Popover not evaluate ternary function - Bootstrap 5.3
- WAPPLER BETA 6.0.0-b10 unable to add extensions
- Is this a bug with pop ups?
- Repeat with 3k records extremely slow to render in AC2
- Date Picker Fields not Recognizing Binded Values
- Summernote Lite Toolbar Not Showing
- Preloader module makes white screen view window
- Credentials Option On Server Connect App / Page Flow For Mobile