Wappler 4.7.3 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
An early update this week, to give you all the new features before we get started with our serious team building activities
We have now fully implemented nested queries in our Database Query builder. So you can have unlimited nested queries on tables with sub tables and/or joins tables.
Nested queries are now fully implemented for both NodeJS and PHP. The PHP version is available as Beta extension.
Furthermore we have improvements on the Database Manager and Docker Manager as requested by the community.
Note: Make sure you test well the Beta extensions like the App Connect and the new PHP Nested Queries implementation as we will be making those final next week. Also the Native Windows and Popup dialogs feature will be becoming final next week.
Database Query Builder
- Added full support for nested queries with sub tables in joins. Now you can have unlimited depth of query levels. Smart joins and super query optimization for the fastest results. Support both NodeJS and PHP (as Beta)
- Auto generate aliases for sub table queries
- Show the nested query origin by prefixing them with the table they come from
- Improved generation of nested sub queries from joins
- Fully implemented the nested sub queries in PHP (as beta)
- Improved deleting of table to remove also related sub table queries
- Fixed retrieving numeric default values in Postgres schemas
- Greatly improved docker machine list management and retrieval. Now it is refreshed much more quicker and reliable and running state comes later on.
- When backing up remote docker database, now the backup file is automatically downloaded and save in .wappler/target/db_init
- Improved route editing in NodeJS. Adding routes now let you choose name first and then type and properties if needed.
- Editing the type of routing clears other properties from previous types.
- Save new Library files directly to the right location under the project app/modules/lib and no longer per target.
- Only Global settings modules are saved per target like Database Connections
- Clean up wrongly saved actions files per target
App Connect Tagify
- Removed double readonly dynamic attribute
- Improved titles of some dynamic attributes
- Bug Report routing cant save type from url to page
- New library actions being overwritten on restart
- Problem with docker and Traefik
- Backup docker db fails to produce files in db_init
- After update...TEST in top corner
- Routes won't change after updating route type
- 'TEST' showing in the top-left of the Wappler window on Mac
- Postgres schema error in Database Manager on some specific tables
- Double read only UI on Tagify