Wappler 4.0.0 Beta 12 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/beta/
Latest stable 3.9.9 is still available
You can use both at the same time
This week we have further improved the Wappler theming. Contrast and scrollbars have been improved based on your feedback. Also an additional theme is added.
Further more now we have fully colorized also the App Connect components and the App Structure panel! So it looks amazing just like the Server Connect one.
Another main design change is the moving the main menu under the Wappler logo on left top, so it is always easy accessible.
On Mac it is also available as regular Wappler system menu.
Last but not least, we have included the latest Monaco Editor and also greatly optimized the loading speed of the editor tabs.
- Greatly improved theming, the glass effect and contrast. Now the popup dialogs for the elements for example have much better contrast even if glass effect is on
- Made global option to turn off glass effect
- Updated styling of the License dialog to comply to themes
- Add duotone colored style to all App Connect components
- Improved scrollbars styling, made them larger and also display on demand
- Added extra vs-dark theme
- Improved the difference between large and middle icons size in the adding elements popup dialog
- Fixed theme colors view/diff editors
- Greatly optimized project open and save speed and also project switch
- Also optimized the loading speed of design and code view
- Added Mac System menu
- Added Project Settings to the menu and also shortcut key Alt+~
- Show the main menu in the titlebar on Windows and use the system menu on the Mac
- Add tooltips to all title bar actions.
- Expended the Mac System menu to include all Wappler main menu actions
- Display main Wappler icon on the top and use it also to display the main menu
- Moved Wappler options to the main menu
- Main menu is now available under the main Wappler logo as well.
- Improved project manager size and positioning
- Improved positioning and thumbnail size in the Assets Manager popup
Server Connect and App Flows Editors in Tabs
- correctly reopen global action and settings in Server COnnect Editor in tabs , on Wappler restart
- Auto close Server Connect and App Flows Preview Editors when the panel is collapsed.
- Updated to the latest Monaco Editor
- Style also the collapsed version of the App Connect panel
- Removed background image with Project Target options
- Improve PostgresSQL support with PHP Server Connect connections in Database Manager
- Improved numeric check in PHP
Bootstrap 4 & 5
- Improved icons for modals, headers, footers, main, section and heading
- Fixed Stripe Custom List items in Create Checkout Session
- Possible BUG: NodeJS with Docker / Send Mail Error with attachments
- Stripe: line_item "title" attribute not recognized in session.create objet
- Design view : missing msg source for PostMessage
- Validate Data
- Wappler 4 beta: Error adding action to globalls
- Design view non-clickable from time to time
- Beta 11: minor styling issues
- Wappler Main Menu unreachable if too many tabs open
- Theme for Beta 11 problem
- Beta 11 : can't close some tabs
- Bug with new title bar in fullscreen