Wappler 4.0.0 Beta 11 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/beta/
Latest stable 3.9.9 is still available
You can use both at the same time
Welcome to the future - enjoy full theming of the Wappler UI.
Choose your favorite theme from the 19 available gorgeous themes.
You no longer have to wait for MacOS Monterey or Windows 11 - the future is here!
All Wappler elements are styled automatically according the selected theme. Even the code editor, if you choose to, and the terminal are themed.
We have also implemented a nice theme selector dropdown in the right upper corner so you can easily switch themes.
Also an amazing modern glass look is available for all menus and and modal dialogs! So your Wappler really comes to live!
Check the overview of all Wappler Themes
So checkout the Wappler Theming and and let us know what you think!
Furthermore the Project Manager and chooser is now moved to the title bar as much more logical place, so you can call it from there.
Also the title bar reflects now the currently selected project. Also the UI is greatly improved.
Next to all the amazing theming we have also finalized the Server Connect and App Flows Editor in tabs.
- Added themes picker menu on top right of the title bar
- Enable spacial navigation for better keyboard navigation with arrows
- Enable smooth scrolling
- Added project name, chooser and creation to the Wappler title bar
- Redesigned Project Manager. Comply to the new styling, hide project folders per default. Add toolbar button for creating new projects
- Added options to set name/email for git
- Allow to delete Server connect database connection from within the Database Manager
- Made Database Manager colors more theme consistent
- Wappler graphic interface light mode
- Using Data Picker to select data from within a repeat - now showing as 'repeatname.value' instead of just 'value'
- Data Transformation (Join) returning empty objects
- Google font missing
- Incorrect Binding in Action Picker for Select Options
- Newer Google Fonts not Available in Theme Manager
- Beta 10: Tab does not rename on creating new action
- Wappler 4 beta: error loading custom extensions
- Beta 10: Edited Icon doesn't show when removing a step
- Mobile web browser forcing users to login too often
- Server Connect Preview Position
- Wappler UI customization
- Light theme for builder