Wappler graphic interface light mode

I really don’t like the new visual interface of Wappler in its version 4 beta 10, I think it was more stylized before. But it really doesn’t matter much to me because I understand that taste is subjective and it doesn’t affect me much to work, except that now it is even darker than before.

I don’t know if the Wappler team works in a dark cave like many programmers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, but I work a lot during the day and although I don’t usually go out to program in my garden, I do work with the windows open.

The problem is that all the light is now reflected on my monitor more than ever with the new black interface even though my monitor has anti-reflective treatment.
The code view for example has the possibility of using it with a light background, but the rest of the interface does not.

So I think it would be productive to have a light mode for the entire visual interface of Wappler.

I’m a hardcore fan of the dark themes, everywhere… so call me in for the current style… However I’ll vote up on this, just for sake of democracy and because I know other people also likes to use light themes.

2 Likes

The new dark theme is just the beginning :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Should we expect a pinky theme ? :wink:

I love the dark theme as the light theme gets hard on my eyes after a few hours.

But I voted because I think the option would really bring Wappler to the modern UI times as most software these days offer options.

2 Likes

Maybe a glass style?

Btw I like this dark style, i think the background is dark blue

4 Likes

What’s this app? figma? sketch?

I’m a huge fan of the glass style, I think it’d go great with the Wappler UI…

1 Like

Its Draftbit, but I got the images from a prototype for this app on Dribble.

2 Likes

Fixed in next update badge lol, lets see how Wappler looks like in white! :sunglasses:

This has been added in Wappler 4 Beta 11