Newer Google Fonts not Available in Theme Manager

Newer Google Fonts like Sora and Manrope are not available in Wappler Theme Manager - request to please add all new Google Fonts to Wappler Theme Manager.
Thank you.

@George is there any way to manually add the newer Google fonts into the list so we can use with Theme Manager?

1 Like

Would be great :slight_smile:

Before this is implemented by the team… how are you currently loading a newer Google ofont @mebeingken @nshkrsh ?

By directly adding the stylesheet link on page.

The library they use for the font selection was updated in December with more fonts. I’m assuming it includes the ones you are missing.

Thanks!

@JonL sadly not, looking for the beautiful Inter https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Inter

Sorry I didn’t explain myself correctly. The library they rely on released an updated in December with more fonts, but they are using an older version in Wappler.

Sounds like there’s a way I can manually update it? I don’t see it in the modules folder :-o please point me in the right direction :smiley:

And yes. It’s very nice and it reminds me a lot of Montserrat font. Check it out.

You can still include it easily on your pages, until the fonts are updated in the Theme Manager:

Google fonts docs explain this really well.

You could potentially do it, but you may break the whole UI and it will get overwritten with updates.
So I would recommend adding it on the page for now.

1 Like

That does look nice as well indeed!
@Teodor Will do that then, thanks :slight_smile:

I’ve mentioned this before in another thread, but it relates to this one too: it would be great if it were possible to use variable fonts. They offer greater flexibility in weights/styles - and reduce download size. They also make possible some amazing effects.

Google obviously thinks they’re important too. On their fonts page:

We will be updating the Google fonts list in the next update, so many more Google fonts will be available.

1 Like

Variable fonts option too?

well if you name a few I can check.

Example:

All:

This has been implemented in beta 11.

1 Like