Wappler 3.5.5 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Reuse and productivity is a core feature in Wappler. So welcome the new Server Connect Library - a great way to reuse you Server Connect actions!
Discover how easy it is to use Creating Reusable Actions with Server Connect Library
Also the Global Settings in Server Connect are now fine tuned, see Using Globals in Server Connect
Note those are still experimental features, so make sure you enable to enable the experimental flag in the settings first.
- NEW Library! Now you can organize reusable actions in a library! You can use those then as “includes” for inline including in other actions and use their data or to Execute them as a single entity under its own name.
- New “Include” action to allow you to include inline Library actions. You can pick data from inside as library action
- New “Exec” action to allow you to execute Library actions as a single action and only get its output data.
- New “try/catch” action for more flexible error handling of specified action steps
- Library actions can now have input parameters defined under $_PARAM
- Then when calling them with “exec” you can enter the values of the input parameters
- Database Connections: Fixed mixing the database and client under NodeJS
- Improved UI for Global Settings
- included latest Database Connector, Security Provider, , mailer, S3 Connector, OAuth2 Connector and JWT
- Added $_PARAM for Library actions in PHP as well
- Added output toggle to the exec action
- Allow Input Parameter picking in Database Connector, Updater or Custom Query used in Library actions
- skip steps if there was already output (headers send)
- Fixed remaining issues nodejs image processor
- Make NavBar text editable
App Connect Flow
- Fixed the parameters for the run Flow to accept flow name
- Nested Flows, not being called
- Unable to edit navbar text
- Removing Condition in Query Builder Breaks Server Action
- New error in 3.5.x : "Couldn't find JSON Web Token"
- Server image crop on node produces error w/default settings
- Possible Wappler bug? Invalid Path Character in MapPath method error when using classic asp
- Bug Report from djeorges #2020-10-13_15-29-22
- NodeJS project: message: "knex: Required configuration option 'client' is missing."
- Login and authentication JWT Middleares in Nodejs