Wappler 6.0.0 Beta 6 Released
Note: Wappler Beta runs as a separate app, so you can have both stable and beta installed, but please run them one at the time.
Wappler 6.0 Beta 4
Huge new features in Wappler 6 beta 4 - please welcome the new Server Connect Flow Designer!
Now you can easily create complex Server Connect Flows with ease, just by dragging the actions and dropping them exactly in the flow where you need them.
Note the new Server Connect Flow Designer is still in beta and we will be adding more features and improvements in the next beta.
You can enable it by enabling the experimental features in the Wappler Settings and also click on “Toggle Flow View” icon in the toolbar of the Server Connect Editor.
You can then swtich from the old tree view to the new flow designer view. Note that when finalzied the new flow designer will replace the old tree view.
Furthermore we have improved the design view with new highlight for blocks and also improved the context menu with more options for moving blocks.
Resource Manager has been also improved with support for assing SSH keys when importing servers and also improved Postgres managing commands execution for managing databases and users to be more reliable.
We have also updated the Electron engine to the latest version for great speed improvements and latest Chrome web features.
New Server Connect Flow Designer
- Brand new visual Server Connect Flow Designer, with full drag and drop support, advanced visual flow layout with clear blocks and connections.
- Now you can easily create complex Server Connect Flows with ease, just by dragging the actions and dropping them exactly in the flow where you need them.
- Drag actions and drop placeholders are now clearly indicated following the latest UX design principles.
- Also greatly improved the drag & drop of actions within the new Server Connect Flow Designer, so you can easily move actions around and reorder them.
- Implemented also a zoom-in/out feature for the new Server Connect Flow Designer, so you can easily zoom in and out of the flow and see the big picture or zoom in to see the details.
- LocicaL and grpuping actions can now easly be expanded and collapsed.
- Action errors are now clearly indicated with an exclamation mark and the error message is shown on hover. But you are no longer prevented to add more actions.
- Disabled actions now also disable the all sub actions.
- Added more coloring to the Server Connect core actions to clearly indicate their purpose
- Optimized the insert actions panel for speed and improved positioning
- Improved coloring of actions
- Removed more validation so that inserting new actions can still be done if others have errors
- Add a sidebar panel with all actions to pick from for drag & drop
- Made the actions picker panel resizable
- Remember the panel sizes
- Do not display the actions choice on global module settings
- Improved support for PouchDB schema management
- Added highlight for blocks
- Fixed incorrect highlight
- Added extra context menu items for moving blocks
- Renamed some context menu items (Node => Element)
- Get flow of the element for better title, Move Left/Right in horizontal flow
- Improve import of existing servers on cloud providers with the ability to select or create a new SSH Key
- Improved selection of default user SSH Keys
- Improved Postgres managing commands execution for managing databases and users to be more reliable
- Added larger poling interval to reduce cpu usage of nodemon on Windows when doing local docker development. Need to reapply your target settings
Electron Engine Update
- Updated to the latest Electron 22 engine for great speed improvemetns and latest Chrome web features
- updated node-pty yo version 1.0.0 for better windows compatibility and speed improvements of the terminals
App Connect 2.0 beta 12
- Do not fire changed event on form elements when not a user action
- Fixed setValue on form elements (AppConnect 2 beta: Set Value with undefined variable becomes "undefined" string literal)
App Connect Sockets 2.0 beta 3
- Fixed W6 Beta 3 - Experimental Channel Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0') at dmx.Socket
App Connect Bootbox 5.2 beta 2
- Fixed typo (Error with bootbox due to typo in js)
App Connect Date Picker 3.0 beta 3
- Added autoApply option for single datepickers as it seems the behavior changed in the 3.1.0 update. Explained here: App Connect 2 DatePicker Question
- Optimized Wappler installation size to be smaller for quicker install