Wappler 3.5.7 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
This week we have some great experience improvement updates and bug fixes for you.
We have further refined Server COnnect and the Global Settings. Also Notifications and Validations during the editing of actions are improved.
Also we finally added support for ctrl+s In Server Connect to save your current action.
Also App Connect State Manager has been improved we new actions to remove all items and better cookie handling actions.
- Improved styling and position of save and validate notifies for Server Connect to be inside the panel.
- Improved Exec action to support dynamic parameters
- Enable ctrl+S (Cmd+S on the Mac) to Save the current Server Action
- Improved Delete and Rename variables handling
- Removed output options in session set and remove
- Improved Database Options in ASP
- Security provider NodeJS permissions where missing support for in and null operators
- Improved Global Database Connection handling
App Connect State Management
- Added Remove All action to all state managers
- Added options for the remove cookie action
- Improve picking state managers items names in content pages
- Added support for global database connections
- fixed applying Unicode Validator in Wappler
- Jump to line of undo/redo
- Bug Report: Node JS: Multiple Roles not working
- Query Manager dynamic events not listing variables on NodeJS content page
- App Connect Validator does not integrated with the new Global system
- Please Remove Output option on Session Assignments!
- Unable to select global database connection on validate step
- Params evaluated incorrectly using Exec action
- Rename $_POST variable in Server Connect with Validation
- Very minor bug - sorting order in Query Builder
- Validata Data not working
- Can't use global DB connection with validate step
- Extension Error: Unicode Validator
- Scheduled action: database update
- Using session Storage in Node - Can't select session variables
- Output from Library Includes not available in Data Bindings in App Connect
- Actions in Global Execute Steps are duplicated on refresh
- Undo Jump to Line