Query Manager dynamic events not listing variables on NodeJS content page

After manually entering the code, I did see that it was listed under Dynamic Events. I was looking at Input, I did not think to look under data.

Opps, the one screenshot I forgot to include. They are defined, that’s how they were able to be used in the server connect.

If it is a bug, then could I ask one of our friendly staff or moderators to split my post off into the bug category? :slight_smile:

Hi Scott,
Not sure I understand what the issue you are having is.
So you want to set the page/offset to the first one when someone enters something in an input on your page, is that right?
And you keep the current page/offset in a query parameter?

If yes, it’s as easy as:

Good Morning @Teodor!

I knew you would know how to do this. Yes, you are correct in what I am attempting to do.

However, when I do what you did, I still see an empty list.

CAn you provide some info about the page?
Is it a content page? Was it created by using a parent page? Where is the query manager added (on which page)?

Sure, it is a content page.

It was created by right clicking on the core-features folder in the Project Folder and clicking on create page and typing in the name of the page, choosing the layout, and adding a description.

The query manager is on the content page, not the layout page.

Does your content page has an ID (click APP and check properties panel) ?

Yes both the content page and the layout page have an App ID is the same as the page name.

For example, the content page in question is named pages.ejs and the App ID is pages. Whereas the layout page is named admin.ejs and the App ID is admin.

I was able to recreate this - seems to be a bug.
@george will check it.

Meanwhile, can you try using: dmx-on:changed="query1.remove('offset')" to see if it works?

1 Like

Add this manually to the field works!

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

will be fixed in the next update

1 Like

This has been fixed in Wappler 3.5.7

@Teodor and @George , I saw the fix introduced in Wappler 3.5.7, however, it does not appear to be working for me.

When selecting “Remove”, the Name still shows an empty list.

I then removed the singular “Remove” and replaced it with “Remove All”.

Remove all has no effect on the page.

1 Like

Hey everyone, just wanted to check to see if this might be able to be corrected before your much needed winter break. :slight_smile:

I see the topic is unlisted so I am not sure if it would still pop up or not.