API Services to the Max!
In this update we have included the very anticipated OAuth2 server component! Together with support for 18 predefined services like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, GitHub, Instagram, Amazon, Dropbox, Foursquare, Imgur, WordPress, Spotify, Slack, Reddit, Twitch, PayPal, Pinterest, Stripe and Coinbase or custom one!
So start integrating with those services and feel the Wappler power!
- NEW Server OAuth2 Connector - now you can finally connect to any OAuth2 compatible service!
- Added 18 predefined OAuth2 service providers: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, GitHub, Instagram, Amazon, Dropbox, Foursquare, Imgur, WordPress, Spotify, Slack, Reddit, Twitch, PayPal, Pinterest, Stripe and Coinbase or custom
- Updated API Connector to accept OAuth2 provider as authorization
- Added help text info icons for App Connect and Server Connect properties, where available. Now on an [i] icon is displayed in the label and on hover a nice popup shows. Available to the properties with defined help texts
- Improved App Connect and Server Connect Formatters icons
- Improved Server API Action to be authorized with OAuth2
- New Full color coding in the Server Connect Action steps
- New Duplicate Action Step possibility
- New Redirect action - useful for OAuth2
- Made condition and repeater expressions visible in the Server Connect Actions tree
- Added invalid event for handling http errors 400 validation failed
- Improved error checking and synchronization
- Data Formatters Updated with new help text possibilities
- Data Exporter 1.1.2 - Added new option to skip adding Unicode BOM to the exported files
- Mailer 1.2.1 - Improved PHP 7.3 compatibility