Security Provider : Response.php ---> Array to string conversion - Dont know if its a bug

Windows 10.
Wappler 4.4.1

Updated my site that uses PHP to the latest version. Please note its an older site I have updated.

Just to check if the security provider is working, i always check the path in the dmxConnect folder.

What i think should happen:
Just show: Unauthorized

What is now happening:
dmxConnectLib\lib\core\Response.php
“Array to string conversion”

I dont know if its OK to be like that or that it should be just displaying : Unauthorized
But with the debug off it says. A server error occured, to see the error enable the DEBUG flag.

So i guess then its a bug.
I have deleted the complete dmxConnectLib and let wappler make a new one.

new-files-dmxllib

This is what the debug file says … as said dont know if its a bug… or its the new way to show “Unauthorized”

This has been fixed already: Error from Response.php

Probably you have an old file left on the server. Remove the file locally, save any server action and the file will be recreated. Upload it to your server.

Hi Teodor

I just deleted the complete folder again… and let wappler redo it again.

But the filer date modified says 12-11-2021

response

Wonder why my file does not want to update then?

As the file Date Modified should then be them after the 12-11 … do you think my wappler version is not overwriting these files with new once… as i have deleted that folder 5 times now and still writes back the response.php as 12-11-2021

can you maybe check your dmxConnectLib\lib\core\Response.php folder and see the date of the file please…

Can you test if the file Patrick posted in the topic above fixes your issue?

just a note.

The folder seems to be updated via the TIME stamp

lib-updated

but once you look at the files. The the files remain old… weird…

Ok I can confirm the file that is dated 19-11-2021 is working from the link above.

@Teodor . Thank you for your help and response on a Sunday…Please can you delete your dmxConnectLib and see if it writes back the file response as 12-11-2021 or as the new files 19-11-2021 so that i can see if its my machine or something im doing wrong. thank you.

*** i can also confirm that i have started a brand new project… from scratch. Wappler 4.4.1 and the lib/core/response file remains the 12-11-2021 version. hope that helps

I have the same problem today.
I needed to overwrite the latest file (after deleting the core folder) with the one dated 19/11/2021 here

Yes that file works 100% for me to. But it might be a possibility that int he 4.4.1 build its was never added. Will just have to wait from @Teodor or @patrick to confirm.

I’d like to confirm that I get this too. Just got Wappler a couple of days ago. The Response.zip fixed it.

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.4.2

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.