Error from Response.php

Hi guys, i have a problem with upload a csv file and insert it in a table.
I want to permit the insert only if a field from csv is equal with a POST variable.
Everithing works until i want to trigger the error.

Windows 10
Wappler 4.3.2
php

The error:
…dmxConnectLib\lib\core\Response.php
line 238
message “Array to string conversion”

The server actions:

Can you please post the whole error message?

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\anofm.ro\dmxConnectLib\lib\core\Response.php(238): exception_error_handler(8, ‘Array to string…’, ‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’, 238, Array)\n#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\anofm.ro\dmxConnectLib\lib\core\Response.php(216): lib\core\Response->end(‘Eroare CUI’)\n#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\anofm.ro\dmxConnectLib\modules\core.php(168): lib\core\Response->end(400, ‘Eroare CUI’)\n#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\anofm.ro\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(195): modules\core->response(Object(stdClass), ‘Er…\App.php(159): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\anofm.ro\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(127): lib\App->execSteps(Array)\n#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\anofm.ro\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(116): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass), false)\n#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\anofm.ro\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(94): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\anofm.ro\dmxConnect\api\somajtehnic\appnou\importListaCsv.php(530): lib\App->define(’{\n “meta”: {\n …’)\n#15 {main}”

Here an update. Unzip following file to dmxConnectLib/lib/core.

Response.zip (2.1 KB)

It works fine, thks Patrick!

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.4.0