Response Step Array-To-String Conversion Error PHP

Wappler Version : 4.3.2
Operating System : W10
Server Model: PHP

{"code":0,"file":"\/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/core\/Response.php","line":238,"message":"Array to string conversion","trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/core\/Response.php(238): exception_error_handler(8, 'Array to string...', '\/var\/www\/html\/d...', 238, Array)\n#1 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/core\/Response.php(216): lib\\core\\Response->end('skfdjsafkjh')\n#2 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/modules\/core.php(168): lib\\core\\Response->end(400, 'skfdjsafkjh')\n#3 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/App.php(195): modules\\core->response(Object(stdClass), 'resp400', NULL)\n#4 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/App.php(127): lib\\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#5 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/modules\/core.php(91): lib\\App->exec(Object(stdClass), true)\n#6 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/App.php(195): modules\\core->condition(Object(stdClass), '', NULL)\n#7 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/App.php(159): lib\\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#8 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/App.php(127): lib\\App->execSteps(Array)\n#9 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/App.php(116): lib\\App->exec(Object(stdClass), false)\n#10 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnectLib\/lib\/App.php(94): lib\\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#11 \/var\/www\/html\/dmxConnect\/api\/Sync\/MRPeasy\/process_queue.php(8): lib\\App->define(Object(stdClass))\n#12 {main}"}

I had recently updated to version 4.3.2, and it had changes in Response.php file.
Taking a look at that, I see that there were some changes around HEADER object, which is causing this issue.

Please share a fix. It has broken a production app.

This was fixed in later updates, please make sure you use the latest Wappler.

I see the post in release notes.
Because you guys unlisted it, it did not show up when posting this.
Using the fix posted in there.

Using latest version is not really feasible in a production environment. But we do try to update as soon as possible.