Repeat Tables Rows No Longer Render Properly

I am not sure how to describe this but I will try. This is not a problem with paged queries, only multi record queries. The table was generated using the Bootstrap Table Generator and has been working for almost three years.

I have a recordset that has 341 records. The table is displayed because there is records but the rows are not being displayed. If there was no records the table headers would not display.

This table does have a filter/search that can filter the records. If I do a search say for ā€˜cookā€™ (like I will show in the videos below) the records show up for the filtered list. In the videos below you will see that as the filter is being used the total number of records found is displayed correctly but the rows are not rendered correctly.

This is on the live server and works

This is after update and on testing server and not working

Might be related to:

1 Like

Great! Fixed!!!

The bug persists.

Have you cleared your browser cache?

Still have the same issue ā€¦

I should add that this recordset has a filter as well ā€¦

Can you also check this:

Did that, restarted server, restarted macbook and tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox. :wink:

Forgive me asking the obvious but you did upload the new .js file to your server, didnā€™t you?

Check in devtools the version of dmxAppConnect.js in its header

/*!
App Connect
Version: 1.14.0
Ā© 2022 Wappler.io
@build 2022-05-03 16:02:52
*/

Looks like itā€™s not the latest posted here.

App Connect
Version: 1.14.1
Ā© 2022 Wappler.io
@build 2022-05-05 15:27:57

Yeah I see that now. For some reason it isnā€™t uploading.

Update: I turned off caching in dev tools and it works. So it was a cache issue. All is good!

2 Likes

hi, I have same problem, update dmxAppConnect.js to 1.14.1 , but only can show 200 records, dmxAppConnect.js to 1.14.0 only can show 100 records,
but I have 800 records for auto complete text input

Make sure to clear your browser cache.
Iā€™ve tested the latest update and it shows 8k records without any issues.

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.9.1

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.