ReferenceError: Hash is not defined

Wappler Version : v4.9.0
Operating System : Windows 10
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MySQL

This is the error:

I tried to replace the file with this: but he doesn’t work

1 Like

I tried to replace with this file but it keeps giving me error

Are you sure the new file is on your server and you’ve cleared your browser cache?

Yes it works. It was a problem of browser cache. Thanks

Just to add this issue also broke autocomplete in my forms. Update that Patrick provided solved the issue but it’s somehow tricky when the Project Assets Updater indicates App Connect under Assets to be updated. If commit this it will update the extension with the broken one. Just hit cancel then.

(I used to think when Wappler team update the file it will be updated under online repo then the Project Assets Updater will always feeds the latest updates available from the server).

I thought the same way and out of habit clicked update and it reverted back to the broken version.

We are working indeed on online extension updates, so we can push just those extensions fixes in between, without the need to fully update Wappler


That would be excellent so long as we still have Update Thursdays :wink:

1 Like

THANK GOODNESS!!! I’ve been busting my head about this for the whole weekend thinking I broke something. Spent hours stepping through the DevTools debugger to find the problem. Came here to report. Glad there’s a fix. Cheers. :slight_smile:

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.9.1

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.