Query String no longer working after 6.0.2

Just updated this morning to 6.0.2 on a Mac using Node.

Before the update, had a page that was pulling a sever action with a query string. After updating to 6.0.2 , it no longer works.
The querystring still shows in the url, but I cannot get it to filter results, and it will not display any data if I just insert the query string data on the page.
I tested this with my laptop which I have not updated yet and still had 6.0.0. Tested the page and it works perfect. Upgrade to 6.0.2 and the app connect files, querystring function no longer works. I also tried deleting the query string parameters in the Query Manager and re-create them, same results.

Before the update:

and after:

Well there is nothing changed in that area.

Just check in the devtools / network how the server connect is being called with the query string and what data it returns.

I get what you are saying and maybe I am doing something wrong, but these are pages that have worked for a couple of years. None of the pages in this project work with query strings now on 6.0.2.

With 6.0.0, everything works. Update to 6.0.2, no query strings work. I did not make one change to the project. Simply relaunched Wappler and they don’t work. Went to my laptop where I still had 6.0.0, Opened Wappler, updated all the app connect files (I guess back down to a lower version) and it worked. Went back to my desktop, updated the app connect files, no querystring functionality.

Something in the 28 app connect files it is updating is causing the querystring to not work properly.

I figured it out. With experimental features on, it does not work. Turned off, they work.

Experimental features doesn’t contain extensions.

Do you mean switching the extension channel from beta to stable?

Hi @George - yes I experienced the same issue. When switching the extension channel to beta - the query string does not work, but when reverting back to the stable channel it does.

There’s an open bug report for this for App Connect 2 (beta):

1 Like

Yes, George, you are correct. I was changing and looking at so many things trying to see a pattern. Switching to beta causing the query string not to work.
And to clarify, the query string does show in the url and Query Manager seems to be working, but it appears to not be processing on the client side.

Here an update for the Query Manager Beta

dmxStateManagement.zip (4.7 KB)

2 Likes

This is now fixed in Wappler 6.0.3

This topic was automatically closed after 26 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.