Problems with Database Query

I have a problem for which I cannot find the cause
I have a Cloud Nodejs with Docker only for the local
In the targets (locate and remote) I have not chosen any database; I instead used Database Manager to connect a database (created in the Cloud on Ubuntu) valid for both the local and the remote
If I check the database from Wappler it seems perfectly accessible both locally and remotely, but then I created an API action (product list) with a very simple query, which, however, clicking on the test button gives no results.
Is there anything that has changed with the latest versions that I haven’t understood?

Schermata 2021-09-06 alle 11.43.15

Just as a thought maybe check out this post it may help.

Thank you, but this doesn’t seem to be the problem. The DB_CONN.JSON file seems correct, but the problem remains
I need to emphasize that the differences with your file is that host is an IP address and serverType is “node”
Also they are not in Windows but in MacOS

If possible I would like to know what is happening, because I can no longer create a simple table with the product list and often Wappler closes with this message

Schermata 2021-09-06 alle 16.39.37

Marzio,
Can you please keep separate issues/questions in separate topics?
It’s hard to follow you and it’s a bit hard to understand what your issue is.

From the little i understand from your initial post - you need to setup a database connection per each of your targets, as explained here:

Sorry Teodor but I let myself take the discomfort.
Maybe my mistake is this and I ask you if the problem can be here
I state that the site is cloud ubuntu docker nodejs, although this should not be important at this stage.
I have a database that was created remotely on Ubuntu and also works with Navicat.
I have not configured no Docker database in the Development Target (local) tab and no databases in the Target Production (Remote) tab
I therefore created a connection to the remote database using the Database Manager, and this connection is used for the local and remotely. Maybe this is the mistake?

You need to setup the database connection per target in Server Connect as explained in the docs i shared. Follow it steps by step.

Ok so this is the mistake
I proceed with your tutorial

Teodor I followed the instructions, but I can’t make it work
I selected development and created db_conn with LocalHost setting.
Then I selected production and using the same connection I changed from Localhost to the database IP address
However, the result is that controlling the settings are always identical both for development and for production.
Furthermore the database is not read and presents error

Schermata 2021-09-06 alle 17.37.53

Marzio, the database connection defined in Server Connect and in Database Manager are different.
The database manager expects a direct connection to be made.
You setup the database manager separately than the one defined in server connect. If you see such a problem in the database manager, then something is not correctly set up.

Teodor
For the first part with the development section, after I created the connection from the following error

Your database manager connection needs to be edited and you need to enter the REMOTE credentials Marzio.
Database manager expects a DIRECT connection to the database. Localhost won’t work …

Do I need to select direct connection to remote even for the connection created for development?

Database manager always expects a direct connection.
It’s something totally different and independent of targets. Database manager -> always a direct connection.

Server connect connections -> always per target.

Ok I configured the direct connection to the connection created locally and read the database perfectly
Now step to the remote section (production and select the connection in Global and change the settings on remote?

Ok I configured the direct connection to the connection created locally and read the database perfectly
Now step to the remote section (production and select the connection in Global and change the settings on remote?