Existing server action is not saving

i have an existing server action that i am trying to modify, however when i click the save button, it does not save my changes.

I have tried to duplicate the server action and perform the same change / save…but that one also does not save.

Other server actions on the same project don’t have any issues. What can i look for in the server action that could cause this issue?

tried renaming it ?

restarted wappler ?

Try using the File>Save option from the menu rather than CTRL+S/CMD+S. I had times recently where the shortcut wouldn’t save correctly

yes, i tried to duplicate it…rename it…still has the same issue on all versions.

that is how i am actually trying to save the file / File>Save

another issue i see within the same action is that if i add something and then click on the Condition…nothing pops up for me to select it. Its like this complete action has something corrupt on it preventing anything

i was able to create a brand new database connection and then assign my query to that new connection and was able to then save the action.

i am not sure why the database connection for this particular query was causing this, as its assigned to many other server actions on the site without a problem.

Each time I try to assign the original database connection back to the query, it doesn’t save. Very strange.

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

I didn’t have logging enabled either because this happens randomly. It happened a few times to me recently. I just edited a server connect flow for two hours, saved multiple times via shortcut and file -> save, got the successful save notification, and now it reset back to what I started with two hours ago :exploding_head:

I will try to reproduce that with logging enabled.

I was running into issues with server actions not saving what I set. Turned out to be an issue with One Drive. I turned off One Drive syncing and it solved all my problems.

That’s not the case for me. I have nothing out of git accessing this particular folder and I didn’t do any push or pull.