Examples of apps

On the main web-site I see only examples of e-commerce shops. Is anyone aware of ‘apps’, which can be done within wappler, like invoicing app or freelance marketplace?

I have developed a complete CRM using Wappler which includes integration with Stripe and Xero. I’ve never been able to show it as it’s a private CRM built bespoke for a client and you’ll probably find many others in the same position. Apps are generally more ‘private’ so we can’t showcase them sadly.

2 Likes

Here’s a few from the showcase.

1 Like

Before I committed to joining the Wappler route, this was my apprehension as well: I have complex apps to build whilst the example site-set looks mostly thin and low-functionality.

After learning the ins and outs, the tune will sound like “there’s nothing Wappler can’t do, even if it just requires a little bit of custom code thrown in the mix”. Most Wapplers are professional and do not share client sites.

You could build any large-scale app you have in mind. Learning the best practices, a lot of which requires doing so through trial and error, is what will slow you down. But the Wappler framework will have no hard-stops to getting you there.

1 Like

I’ve created a huge event booking system with Wappler… taken me several years… and it runs like a dream!

3 Likes

I’ve built a complex production marketing system with collaborative agency area and calendar with notifications and marketing images resizer…to many features to even list but its way more complex than those examples listed…

1 Like