NGO Data Management System - made in Wappler

I work for a US-based NGO called Rare (rare.org) managing the data pipeline for a fisheries program running in 8 countries. I wanted to share some screenshots of a system I’ve been developing for staff to manage programmatic data. It’s not complete but it is in-use by our teams around the world. Essentially it is a relatively straight forward CRUD system but as I use Wappler more (and as more features are added) I am enhancing functionality. Feedback among our staff has been incredibly positive.

I would like to say a huge thank you to the Wappler team for developing this software. I’ve used many similar products and would say Wappler is the best in its class. It takes (almost) all of the pain out of relatively complex web development and seems to get better almost every week. Also thanks to all those in the community for providing help - I’m not very active here but it’s an incredibly useful resource.

24 Likes

Nice work! Congratulations! :beer:

2 Likes

Congrats! Awesome work!

2 Likes

Nice app! Do you use a preconfigured theme?

1 Like

great work ! congrats.

1 Like

Congrats! Very good, keep it up.

1 Like

Yes, I used this one - https://www.creative-tim.com/product/paper-dashboard-pro

Was is hard to adapt/invoke this template to Wappler?

Not really - I just copied the template files to the css and js subdirectories in the main project directory then added ‘Bootstrap 4 custom’ to the frameworks in project settings. Then you just specify the location of the aforementioned js and css files.

There are one or two minor display issues but for the most part it looks the identical in Wappler - there’s nothing that prevents development.

2 Likes

Thank you for explanation.

1 Like