Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: MariaDB
Hosting Type: Own Server Win 2019R2

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

Data picker should work in Stripe API properties panel

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

Nothing happens when lightning bolt is clicked, parameter can be manually typed in.

How to reproduce

See here:

I just tested this on mac and windows 11 - works fine on both.
Please restart Wappler with logging and attach the debug log here:

Here goes:
report1702053810044.zip (199.9 KB)

Your zip does not contain a debug log, please browse to it as explained in the topic i posted.

Apologies, here it is:

wappler.zip (2.1 KB)

Can you confirm a connection called ValetPaldb is properly set up and not missing or doesn’t return any errors? And have you attached this debug log right after you recreated the issue in Wappler in debug mode?

Yes the connection is fine, been working fine for the last five months or so.

The log was attached right after the issue was recreated.

Can you open it (the db connection) in Server Connect, check with the test button, save it, re-save server action and try again ?

I tried the db connection refresh/save and tried again, it didn’t work, however I removed the AddConnectedCustomer API and recreated it again for the umpteenth time - it worked!

Any idea of what caused this? Just so I can identify it myself next time instead of bugging you guys?

Something got corrupted in the server action but can’t tell for sure why and what happened. In the log i see some issues related to the database connection i mentioned above, so i thought it could be the issue.

1 Like

@Teodor Appreciate your help, its much appreciated, especially on a Friday!

This is still happening, looks like a bug somewhere,

This is now fixed in Wappler 6.0.3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 26 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.