======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========
Wappler Version : 4.0.0 Beta 6
Operating System : Windows 10
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: Postgres
Hosting Type: IIS
What do you think should happen?
Be able to edit existing queries in server actions
What actually happens?
When I open an existing query, a warning says that a table does not exist. However, I am able to refresh the table schema in the database manager. Every time I try to edit the query, the set of existing and not existing tables vary.
How to reproduce
- Detail a step by step guide to reproduce the issue
- A screenshot or short video indicating the problem
- A copy of your code would help. Include: JS, HTML.
- Test your steps on a clean page to see if you still have an issue
- Connect to a Postgres database with several schema.
- Create a server action using tables from different schemas.
- Save it.
- Reopen it and try to edit the query.