Bull queues extension error

Hi everyone,
I’m trying to implement the bullqueues extension but the API gives me the error you see in the screenshot even though the libraries have been copied into the folder.
Do you have suggestions?

The Wappler bull queues extension relies on the bull nodeJS package. So you’ll also need to install the bull nodeJS package.

In the Wappler terminal console run: npm install bull

I can’t remember exactly as it’s been a little while since I did this, but after installing the package you may get a few more messages with other missing packages, so you’ll also need to install them if they come up.

For other packages, just replace “bull” with the package name. You’ll see the package name in the browser console error message “Can not find module [name]”

Thanks for the reply, after installing the bull module as indicated I get this other error.

{
"status": "500",
"message": "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'isReady')",
"stack": "TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'isReady')\n    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\\Users\\eevangelisti\\Desktop\\Data Manager\\extensions\\server_connect\\modules\\bull_queues.js:16:39)\n    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1116:14)\n    at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1169:10)\n    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:988:32)\n    at Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:829:12)\n    at Function.c._load (node:electron/js2c/asar_bundle:5:13343)\n    at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1012:19)\n    at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:102:18)\n    at App._exec (C:\\Users\\eevangelisti\\Desktop\\Data Manager\\lib\\core\\app.js:592:30)\n    at App._exec (C:\\Users\\eevangelisti\\Desktop\\Data Manager\\lib\\core\\app.js:577:28)"}

I also attach the screenshot of the API because I’m not sure I’m using the queue steps correctly.

I would highly recommend installing V2 of the extension 🦬 Bull Queues for Node Version 2

1 Like

Can I ask that a mod take down this post? Everybody should be using the v2 extension…I know I do!

1 Like

maybe you could put a link to v2 at the top of it?