Bug Report from cynthiacorley #2020-10-10_14-52-58

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.18363
  • Wappler Version : 3.5.1

Problem description

I just added a new direct database connection through the database manager and received Database Connection OK when tested. I didn’t see the new connection listed when I tried to create a new server action so I went back to the database manager. Now it just has a spinner displayed and the word “Loading”. My old database connection and the tables are not showing up either. It’s been like that for at least 30 minutes. Is it normal for it to take so long to load the new database?

Steps to reproduce

1. Restarted Wrappler
  2. Clicked on database manager to view the database connections

report_2020-10-10_14-52-58.zip (62.6 KB)

pic1

The zip you attached does not contain the debug log, but just a screenshot. Make sure to follow the exact steps explained here:

I followed the directions, but I guess it didn’t zip the report. I had to go get it manually.

chrome_debug.zip (22 Bytes)

Are you sure you restarted with debugging, reproduced tge problem and then copy the debug log? The file seems so small

There really is nothing to reproduce. If I just click on the database manager to view my database connections, I just see the spinner icon and the word “Loading”. It’s been over 24 hours since I added the second database connection and no change. It does not seem to affect any of the server actions I create using my first database connection though. I would just like to use the second database connection but it is not listed in the choices for database connection.

And yes, I did use the restart with logging protocol.

you haven’t add any file to the zip - it is just empty

i had the same… problem before… it just kept on spinning… then i just hard closed / exit wappler… and avoid the database connection tab…but since i downloaded the APP file from this post… it all worked like a charm again :slight_smile:

Hello Mozzi,

Any chance you can provide me detailed instructions on how to get the App zip file applied in my Wrappler application? I really don’t want to mess anything up. I’m fairly new to Wrappler.

Thanks,
Cynthia

Please use the latest Wappler 3.5.2 everything is included there