Wappler 3.5.1 - Login Logout Functions (Security Provider) not working anymore since upgrade

Wappler 3.5.1 - Login Logout Functions (Security Provider) not working anymore since upgrade.

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 6.1.7601
  • Wappler Version : 3.5.1

Running WAMP and not the built in docker.
Im using PHP and not node.js
And not the experimental option.

Problem description

Since the upgrade to this new version. When i try to login to my site or logout. I get this error.

1. {code: 0, file: "C:\wamp\www\mackie2020\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php", line: 123,…}

1. code: 0
  2. file: "C:\wamp\www\mackie2020\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php"
  3. line: 123
  4. message: "Error parsing the JSON in exec"
  5. trace: "#0 C:\wamp\www\mackie2020\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(129): lib\App->exec(NULL, false)↵#1 C:\wamp\www\mackie2020\dmxConnectLib\lib\App.php(94): lib\App->exec(Array)↵#2 C:\wamp\www\mackie2020\dmxConnect\api\Admin\login.php(44): lib\App->define(Array)↵#3 {main}"

I normally then have to delete as per T’s request the dmxConnectLib and let Wappler rebuild it…
I have tried this as well… but no luck… So on the local server its not working anymore but the OLDER files on the “live” site is working… as i have not pushed any folders over :slight_smile:

Steps to reproduce

1. Have a basic login and logout function.
  2. The pages still seem to be protected as it directs me back to the login page.
  3. But once you try to login or logout it Error parsing the JSON in exec

Can you compare the old and new file and post the difference or send me the new file. The error is that there is some invalid json in the action file, probably wrongly generated by Wappler. Did you change something in the action file?

Hi Patrick. I have not changed anything in the action file for the login. I have however installed this version 3.5.1. Then i updated a MAIL FUNCTION and it generated a extra PHPMailer folder in the dmxConnectLib folder and i guess then it also pushed the updates for the rest of the dmxConnectLib.

what im going to do quickly is… make a copy of this 3.5.1 dmxConnectLib folder… then download a copy of the working version online… and replace this one to see if it still then works…

Let me know the files you wish to have… so i can send it it you

Only need the action file dmxConnect\api\Admin\login.php. You can send it me in a private message if it contains sensitive information.

Great i have PMed you

ill just PM jou the message

Please test this update, unzip in dmxConnectLib/lib.

App.zip (2.0 KB)

Thank you for the solution :slight_smile:

Fixed in Wappler 3.5.2

5 posts were split to a new topic: Database connect has wrong path in PHP