Thanks for reporting an issue! Spend 60 seconds reading this…
- Before reporting, make sure you have the latest version of Wappler.
- Make sure you have searched the forum first for similar issues being reported
- If it is a general web related issue - do a Google Search first
- Issue tracker is only for bugs and feature requests, in English only.
- Learn how to report bugs effectively
======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========
Wappler Version : 3.3.2
Operating System : Mac OS Catalina
What do you think should happen?
When creating a flow, ‘while’ steps save as part of the flow
What actually happens?
The step can be added to a flow in the UI but when saved it does not add anything to the code on the page and is missing when editing the flow again.
How to reproduce
Add a flow element to a page and try adding a while step. Add the necessary condition and a an action as an exec step. Save the flow and go back in to edit.
Screen Recording 2020-09-22 at 15.29.40
As you can see in the video, the expression used for the while isn’t shown in the flow editor. I’m not sure if it’s meant to…