Where do i start to learn wappler?

Hello,

i’m a HTML/CSS/BS developer, i have experience building admin panel with bubble, and i have some experience with js, but mostly for n8n workflow or small front end stuff.

Where can i find good introduction to wappler?

There is somebody that offer lessons?

1 Like

Welcome to Wappler Matt,
If you can explain a little about what you have in plan for your first Project may be a little easier to direct you to the relevant information. Unlike many forums here is a little different. There are hundreds of guides right here in the Wappler Community so a good place to start is to search for what you are looking for and see if anything comes up. The documentation (which is being updated) can be found HERE

Like I said above feel free to post what it is you are after and we can go from there, and have a search around for other content to get your teeth in to. As with regards to offering lessons you could always post in the JOBS section and see if anyone gets back to you.

For everything else just create a new Topic sir.

:slight_smile:

Hello,

mostly we use bubble as a customer panel, between our multiple software, that are integrated using API.
What i’m strugoling for now is just creating a form for let the user login:

1. Form input
  2. Api request to our auth server
  3. pars the response
  4. save the token

Hey @MattR

Welcome here and you’ll meet a lot of previous Bubblers here (including myself). :smiley:

Here are a few very useful resources for you:

You’ll learn how Wappler works, how to create a login system and much more…

And don’t forget about the youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Wapplerio/videos

Here you go Matt, some further helpful links:

Security and Login with Wappler

Forms in Wappler

Wappler API Connector

Yep,
found them yesterday, but there is no guide on how to connect the 2 together, i mean how can i use the input value as content of my api body request?

What API are you working with? Is it outside of Wappler? Server Connect is the API component of Wappler, simply the back-end/server side. Are you trying to connect with Wappler or another provider?

yes we have our own AUTH server, so that we can manage api call to every backend with 1 single token.

it’s a post request, with a simple body:
{
“email”: “string”,
“pass”: “string”
}

Does this walkthrough help you Matt?

i will check that, ty.

1 Like

Also an adaption of this post… Like I mentioned so many topics have been covered, I ran the following search you may find something useful already covered within the results?

Another idea would be to create a new topic if you don’t find anything that helps, away from this topic (title accordingly). That way you’ll get the ‘API experts’ responding as they’ll have little idea of the contents of this topic… That make sense?