What is your roadmap about wappler and dmxzone extensions support in future?

@George I have questions …

1. Also, do you plan to provide support for wappler in advance.
  2. Will the support be provided by 1 person or will there be a larger support team?
  3. Will the support service work on the weekend?
  4. Are you aware of the poor support for dw extensions? when will you provide a better service?
  5. Too many users have too many questions. One person can not answer all the questions.we cant reach always support channel … do you aware ?
  6. How often will extensions be updated?
  7. Will the dw extensions continue to be supported or should we go to wappler?

" these questions are sincere and well-intentioned "

4 Likes

I think Teodor does a great job on support but he is only one guy and there is only so much one guy can do on top of any other duties he has at DMXZone. I do think more support is definitely needed, especially early on.

Having said that, since these forums are set up as a ‘community’ forum I see Wappler support taking the same approach as Adobe, where many of the questions users have can/will be answered by experienced users of Wappler. I don’t mind this approach but it will certainly take some time to have ‘experienced’ users that are willing to spend time helping.

In time I can see myself helping a lot less on the Adobe forums and more on here. I think as I become more familiar with Wappler my days as an Adobe Community Professional may be numbered.

I do look forward to George’s answers to your great questions.

1 Like

you are right … the Teodor is doing good work but 1 person … 1 person is not enough. we have problems and we are having problems due to delays.

The dmxzone team doing nice work. but the support and extension updates are very poor .

this is the weak side of DMXZone / wappler. More powerful team of DMXZone will make us happy.

1 Like

Hello Serhat,
What does “provide support for wappler in advance” mean? We are already providing support and that is why this community exists - you post your questions/issues here and we take care of them.

The support has never been provided by one person and i don’t know why do you guys think so? The fact i might be the person who replies most of the support requests does not mean i am the only one who monitors support emails/forums on dmxzone and here.

I’m not going to comment about 4. as this is something highly subjective and while you are not happy with the support we receive emails which say exactly the opposite - saying we provide the best support.

As we explained many times - we continue supporting, updating and releasing new extensions on DMXzone. Of course we will always advise people to swith to Wappler as it is so much better than DW, but the extensions releases and updates will continue as they used to be until now.

Just an addition to the “poor support” on DMXzone - when you “poorly” ask for support sending messages/emails/creating topics saying “It does not work for me” or “I see errors” without even explaining the steps to reproduce the issue, providing the exact errors you see and/or providing links to the page, then it is higlhy possible to ignore your message without being able to really test it.
But i think you already know how to post support issues following this guide, right?: https://www.dmxzone.com/go/18645/get-the-best-support-from-dmxzone

1 Like

HI Serhat,

I think most of the questions were already answered. Don’t know however how you get the idea of poor support at DMXzone - we actually receive all the time compliments about the excellent support we have there.

As for Wappler we will be providing support through the forum here. We don’t have support packages for sale for priority support yet. Might consider it if there is a need for it.

We are running DMXzone and Wappler at the same time - so updates to the extensions will be delivered in both channels usually at the same time.

With Wappler we will continie the spirit of weekly updates and new releases, see

Hello @George and @Teodor ,

The support has never been provided by one person and i don’t know why do you guys think so? The fact i might be the person who replies most of the support requests does not mean i am the only one who monitors support emails/forums on dmxzone and here.

• If you are providing very good and fast support, why I cant reach you in 2 weeks. I’ve sent you an email before. I wrote you through online chat. (2 weeks ago) … All online chat message like this "All agents are busy now please send an email "… I think so many users think like this … (you can check chat history)

As we explained many times - we continue supporting, updating and releasing new extensions on DMXzone. Of course we will always advise people to swith to Wappler as it is so much better than DW, but the extensions releases and updates will continue as they used to be until now.

• Please Teodor … Should we wait 7 months for a simple problem? too many simple problem like this …this is only 1 example … I do not report bugs anymore. I dont want to report bugs… my second report round problem on server side … we cant round numbers on server side… (like this round.(2) ) … did you check … second problem is 4 months ago too…

Just an addition to the “poor support” on DMXzone - when you “poorly” ask for support sending messages/emails/creating topics saying “It does not work for me” or “I see errors” without even explaining the steps to reproduce the issue, providing the exact errors you see and/or providing links to the page, then it is higlhy possible to ignore your message without being able to really test it.
But i think you already know how to post support issues following this guide, right?: https://www.dmxzone.com/go/18645/get-the-best-support-from-dmxzone

• ok … I will sent you more detailed info when I can reach support.

@George perfect …

Let me share our thinking and philosophy about Wappler Wappler is a living product This means that we are adding continuously new features, improvements and hot new components and frameworks. It is also fully community driven - you ask for it and we build it. That is why our update cycles are really short - usually weekly/bi weekly. We are NOT the big company like Adobe and Microsoft that bring you just one update per year of things you have no idea of. We listen to you and give you the power…

I wrote you because wappler and extensions really perfect … you need to solve all bugs . this is my clear comments. I want to use all of your products always but without bugs.

You are removing bugs for wappler quickly. why not go at the same speed for extensions? you can do this with a time schedule.

we make money by using your products. but when some features do not work we are having problems with our customers.

please look …

this is second bugs … I dont want say my other bugs again … you can check forum

****** of course… If you want to sell paid support to us … I can buy no problem … IF SOLVE BUGS QUICKLY

Hello Serhat,
I think you do not really make difference between a bug and a feature request.
As explained above - we prioritize the feature requests, so if one feature is more requested than another - it has a higher priority. If you are the only one requesting the feature, even if it is the most important thing in your life - it has a lower priority than some other feature requested by 150 other people.

The live chat is not the only support channel on DMXzone. You can use support [at] dmxzone [dot] com or the support forums to get help or answers to your questions.
Even if the live chat is not available you can leave your message there and if it follows the support guidelines for getting best support (see link above) we will answer as soon as somebody is available. You just need to post detailed explanation about the issues you are having, not only “I see errors in DW” or similar.

Of course we try to reply as soon as possible and make sure each of the requested features get implemented in our weekly updates.

You should report all bugs you find. It doesn’t do anyone any good to not report bugs. But as Teodor has mentioned there is a line between ‘bugs’ and ‘feature requests’. :wink:

1 Like

yeap @brad
but he dıdnt read carrefully … he said that " WE WILL FIX IT "…
if it isnt bug why he said we will fix it …

no problem … I will use scriptcase 9.1 or webassist

I know differencies between future request and bugs …