Wappler vs Pinegrow

Brad - maybe you didn’t get what this topic is about… it is about general comparison and not bug reporting.

The bugs you are referring to are very minor and most of them already solved. Please use the bug reporting topics for this.

I get it’s about comparisons. And I’m saying that with all the bugs in it right now (current version) it isn’t much of a comparison. The other apps work (even if poorly integrated such as Dreamweaver) and Wappler doesn’t. In time it will be the best but as of ‘today’ it certainly isn’t anything I’d be bragging about or trying to compare with apps that work.

Anyways, I’m not going to go on about it. My frustration level is already at a high level today with Wappler. :wink:

Please download and install v 1.0.1 - the issues you are referring to are fixed now:

Morning,
Do you have some kind of a workflow that you care to share? I’d like to use both products, as well, but am unsure of a good workflow to begin to do this.

Thanks!
S.

What kind of workflow ? Do you need Roadmap ?

@smarquina this topic is really old :slight_smile:
Wappler has been greatly improved since then and many new features (which have been missing back in May 2018) have been added already. Also we continue adding new features in our weekly updates.

Could you explain which part of using Wappler is not really clear for you?

1 Like