Get started with Wappler - learn how to download and install it and how to get support.
In order to use the latest version of Wappler, you must be running either Windows 7 64bit or newer, Mac OSX 10.10 64bit or newer, or Linux 64bit.
Wappler can be downloaded for free from the Wappler Download Page.
In order to purchase Wappler or get support on the free version you downloaded, just register on community.wappler.io. Then use the same account credentials when asked to log in as the Wappler application launches.
Need further help getting started with Wappler? If you ever come across any issue related to Wappler, then just use our Community to get help. We have a friendly and courteous community of users ready and willing to assist.
No app is perfect, so just let us know and we will squash out all the bugs!
Please use the Bug report option in Wappler for the best results! It is available under the Help > Submit error report… menu or ALT+CTRL+P on Windows or ALT+CMD+P on Mac.
Post your bugs in the Wappler General Bugs category
Getting Started Docs
- Purchasing a Wappler License
- Wappler's User Interface
- Wappler Shortcut Keys
- App Connect Introduction
- Bootstrap 4 Integration
- Accessing the DOM Tree
- Using the CSS Styles Panel
- Migrating Dreamweaver Site Definitions into Wappler
- Using Dynamic Attributes - Part 1: Disabling Confirm Password Field
- Using Dynamic Attributes - Part 2: Showing Elements Based on Condition
- Using Dynamic Attributes - Part 3: Toggling Class Based on Condition