Wappler Target database connection not changing

Wappler 4.5.1
Nodejs project

I am having issues getting my test environment talking to my test database, which uses different database user credentials.
I have 2 targets, Development and Testing
In my .wappler folder I have the following database connection .json files and their contents are correct and showing the different DB user credentials.
!image

It is my expectation that whilst I have the Development target selected that the DEV database connection file is used and would be placed in location shown below

Likewise when I have Testing target selected that the TEST database connection file is placed in the folder as shown below

What I am finding is that my DEV database connection file remains in the app/modules/connections folder irrespective of what Target environment I have selected. Therefore my website in test environment gets the access denied error message.

when I manually copy my database connection file from the Testing Target TEST and copy it to app/modules/connections folder overriding existing file then my test environment can connect to db correctly and works fine.

It is my expectation that app/modules/connections folder is correctly storing the selected target database connection file.

Never mind I see @mebeingken is already onto it

Fixed in Wappler 4.5.2

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.